March 2021
Finally school is open for Jasmine. We cut her hair short and quickly kick start our engine to getting up early to send her to school.
That corner there is my work table. I work in that corner everyday.
Pinafore is obviously getting short, her legs are now thinner too.I bought black hair clips to clip her side hair away from her face. Poor girl say her bag is quite heavy to go up and down the stairs, standard 2 class is now upstairs so she had to take the stairs.
Pick up this boy from school.
He says during his naptime in school he could hear the ice cream bike music.
His teacher Ting Ting laoshi bought kissy bras from me, so thankful!
I asked him to help me to pass the kissy bras to his teacher and before going to school he prayed that his first class will be ting ting laoshi class so that he can find her easily.
Then pick Jasmine from Acaredemy. I like this routine.
She learnt to interact with the new friends there.
They start to like to do their own things at their respective table in the room. We call it spend time at their table.
Jasper scared us when his nose start to bleed!
Then pick Jasmine from Acaredemy. I like this routine.
She learnt to interact with the new friends there.
They start to like to do their own things at their respective table in the room. We call it spend time at their table.
Jasper scared us when his nose start to bleed!
He was facing downward and saw a drip of blood on the floor, he asked "eee... why got blood?" then Joshua saw his nose bleeding. Immediately got him to lie down. He's still holding his spiderman keychain. He said he only felt his nose is wet.
Really don't know what happened but it stopped almost straight away and never happen again.
Middle of Feb, I've been requested to go back to office to work, for the new chinese chairman. -_- I didn't like it but felt that I should still fight for a chance to do more meaningful work in the company. I 've always believe I can do more things... contribute more.
He finds his tail tickling sometimes and told me to cut it. I said no so I find a way to clip it up.
He always has the best sleep when Jasmine has to get up early for school.
Bye bye my little girl. :) She is now big enough to go downstairs on her own to refill my grey water bottle. :)
Morning after breakfast before sending to school.
We have a box and he was so excited to play with it, or in it.
We have Julia and family over. Let them play in the inflatable pool and then served dinner, and have a crepe cake to celebrate Julia's birthday.
Weekend activities. We bought the helmets only. Also have some knee pads and elbow pads from Shopee but they didn't like it, felt that those are uncomfortable so I sold them off. These helmets are from Decathlon, better quality better fit.
This is a night at Thai2eat, when Jasper just got his spiderman jacket, he immediately wears it confidently and walks into the shop. Everybody looks at him haha. When he first got it and wear it at home, he was so excited he said "I can see!!! I can see you! I can see this, then he touch the cabinet.." It's so funny to see. :)
When I pick him up from school he often say he needs to pee, so I told him to pee at the drain la. We are late to pick up jeje!
Both wearing the glasses I bought for them when they are watching their own cartoons.
Went to Sunway Pyramid for a bit... It's nice to be able to be out like this.
We have some ice creams.
Everyday we pack Jasmine's food to take to school, this one is a bit special because we ran out of bread.
We finally decided to redo our roof. All expedited by wanting to add a big tank on our roof. So I said why not just tackle our roof at the same time. So we got Ah Meng to do this job for us. All in around RM15k , we selected clay roof tiles because it will be much more durable. Ah Meng say until my grandchildren generation it will still be good.
Also got Ah meng to enhance water proofing here. He just got his man to paint.
Homework table for the kids.
At bundle of buns again... we are quite bored of this place actually but Jasmine always loves it.
Kindlehouse, Dr Lee.
She's worn the myobrace since 11th January and had never once spit out in her sleep. Actually just once she said in her dream she spit out something from her mouth and in reality she spit out the brace. She immediately woke up and put it back again. Such a responsible girl!
New jeans from Ah Ma, skinny jeans! Actually I picked it. Jasmine say it's so hard to wear and remove.
INTI moved the office to Nilai finally, terrible place. Here's my office at Level 4. I have started to look for new job already... and then on the day I'm in this office, I received job offer from ISP ! I was so happy they agreed to pay me RM16,000 as basic salary. Praise the Lord!
This is my upstairs water bottle.
We caught up with Wern Lu and Pastor Alex again and is because I wanted to have this pair of roller blades. They invited us over for a meal and we were so blessed!! I remember it was conversation with them about why they decided to have a 3rd kid, they said the happiness level in the house increased so much. And it made Joshua say on 21st March that he won't mind if we have a 3rd. But my biggest concern is my hair.....
Really don't know what happened but it stopped almost straight away and never happen again.
Middle of Feb, I've been requested to go back to office to work, for the new chinese chairman. -_- I didn't like it but felt that I should still fight for a chance to do more meaningful work in the company. I 've always believe I can do more things... contribute more.
He finds his tail tickling sometimes and told me to cut it. I said no so I find a way to clip it up.
He always has the best sleep when Jasmine has to get up early for school.
Bye bye my little girl. :) She is now big enough to go downstairs on her own to refill my grey water bottle. :)
Morning after breakfast before sending to school.
We have a box and he was so excited to play with it, or in it.
Weekend activities. We bought the helmets only. Also have some knee pads and elbow pads from Shopee but they didn't like it, felt that those are uncomfortable so I sold them off. These helmets are from Decathlon, better quality better fit.
Cutting someone's toe nail. Someone who is very lazy.
Took Jasmine to Bundle of Buns her favourite place for lunch, before we have to go to the dentist for her monthly check up.
One day from Acaredemy, she saw Xin Yao left her water bottle behind. She decided to bring it back , told me to wash and refill it for her to bring to school next day. All because she wants to be a good friend. :)
When I pick him up from school he often say he needs to pee, so I told him to pee at the drain la. We are late to pick up jeje!
Both wearing the glasses I bought for them when they are watching their own cartoons.
Went to Sunway Pyramid for a bit... It's nice to be able to be out like this.
We have some ice creams.
Everyday we pack Jasmine's food to take to school, this one is a bit special because we ran out of bread.
We finally decided to redo our roof. All expedited by wanting to add a big tank on our roof. So I said why not just tackle our roof at the same time. So we got Ah Meng to do this job for us. All in around RM15k , we selected clay roof tiles because it will be much more durable. Ah Meng say until my grandchildren generation it will still be good.
Also got Ah meng to enhance water proofing here. He just got his man to paint.
At bundle of buns again... we are quite bored of this place actually but Jasmine always loves it.
Kindlehouse, Dr Lee.
She's worn the myobrace since 11th January and had never once spit out in her sleep. Actually just once she said in her dream she spit out something from her mouth and in reality she spit out the brace. She immediately woke up and put it back again. Such a responsible girl!
New jeans from Ah Ma, skinny jeans! Actually I picked it. Jasmine say it's so hard to wear and remove.
INTI moved the office to Nilai finally, terrible place. Here's my office at Level 4. I have started to look for new job already... and then on the day I'm in this office, I received job offer from ISP ! I was so happy they agreed to pay me RM16,000 as basic salary. Praise the Lord!
This is my upstairs water bottle.
We caught up with Wern Lu and Pastor Alex again and is because I wanted to have this pair of roller blades. They invited us over for a meal and we were so blessed!! I remember it was conversation with them about why they decided to have a 3rd kid, they said the happiness level in the house increased so much. And it made Joshua say on 21st March that he won't mind if we have a 3rd. But my biggest concern is my hair.....
Anyway here's a roller blades try on !!
Not easy!
We were hoping Jasmine was make some progress this year on simply piano... but she deteriorated...
And Joshua turns out doesn't have patience to teach piano! So... we are waiting for pandemic to be behind us before sending her to proper piano lessons...
Jasper and his flower art there. He takes good care of it carefully.
Try to play badminton here... Jasmine is quite terrible at it. I remember Lisa suddenly turn up and took over, she did so much better than Jasmine. Made me feel so angry!!!!!
Easter countdown....
I wanted to go with my friends on a plane. The plane crashed. Some people were angry and sad.
I want to be a scientist. I want to be creative like my chei chei. I want to sell toys to people.
Not easy!
We were hoping Jasmine was make some progress this year on simply piano... but she deteriorated...
And Joshua turns out doesn't have patience to teach piano! So... we are waiting for pandemic to be behind us before sending her to proper piano lessons...
Jasper and his flower art there. He takes good care of it carefully.
Try to play badminton here... Jasmine is quite terrible at it. I remember Lisa suddenly turn up and took over, she did so much better than Jasmine. Made me feel so angry!!!!!
Easter countdown....
Some moments taken from Summer Academy Facebook.
I want to be a scientist. I want to be creative like my chei chei. I want to sell toys to people.
From this we decided we have to encourage Jasper and assure him that he is a creative boy too!



























































































No comments:
Post a Comment