Happy birthday Husband :) Thank God for you!
We've been married for 6 months. Not a day I doubt why I married you! I love you for who you are!
You have very beautiful eyes and charming smile.
Although you're on the round side, you're very good looking to me overall. But if you can, try to lose some weight k. :P
I like to dress you up especially when you're impressed with yourself in front of the mirror.
You have great personality.
You are a simple man and what my uncle say, a free spirit man!
You are fun to be with, I love it when we can laugh about the same jokes!
You can talk to anyone about anything. I'm never worried that you can't strike a good conversation with a stranger. :P
You are curious and always ready to learn new things.
You have a very kind heart for the poor & needy.
You are not calculative and have a big heart, always ready to give.
And the most important one, you are always ready to admit your mistakes and willing to improve.
We've been married for 6 months. I'm thankful for you everyday!
Thank you for preparing breakfast for me everyday without fail, although you have to wake up early, send me off to work and go back to sleep after that. :P
Thank you for washing the toilets & bathroom at home. I only cleaned the bathroom once. :P
Thank you for doing the laundry most of the time and never complain when the laundry basket were filled with mostly my clothes.
Thank you for being patient with me when I get unreasonable.
Thank you for being extra patient with me when I'm totally directionless on the road.
Thank you for loving my family and supporting me when I want to do things for them.
Thank you for seeing the value in me, appreciating me, believing in me and keeping me going.
Thankful that you don't have body odour and that you don't snore! Well, you snore only when you're tired which is quite rare. :P
Thank you for laughing with me and making me laugh!
Life is definitely more colourful now that I have you. :)
Look forward to the more beautiful days ahead of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment