Saturday, June 9, 2007

Look to the bright side.. (try try try keep trying)

My happy place.. walking on clouds.. with all the ones i love. My daddy, mummy, kor kor, anne, ah goong, ah ma. Nothing will ever separate us again, not death nor sin. God is there. He has made all things possible. Those which seem impossible, he said it is just a piece of cake. =)

The only way not to feel so bad about this life i am living on earth i figured is to keep my eyes on the bright side, the happy place i am going, my next destination after this one here.

I am blessed, when Shin Yee's mail slipped into my mail box.
I am blessed, when Shin Wee remains best buddy despite the distance.
I am blessed, when Bala's sms once in a while reminds me of true friendship.
I am blessed, when Anne always have crazy wu liao chat sessions with me.
I am blessed, when Rose pat on my shoulder with encouragement in her eyes.
I am blessed, when Priscilla prays for me.
I am blessed, when Aidan bugs me for movie watching.
I am blessed, when Daisy invites me for shopping.
................
............
........
....

Stop comparing with others, there'll be so much more blessings discovered. God never compare his children, he never take into account colour, tall, short, ugly, good looking, plump, skinny.. we shouldn't too. =) It is always easier said than done. I pray that God take control of my thoughts, change the direction, to the brighter side.

3 comments:

Anne = YuinYuin said...

Woi!!! you mean every chatting session with me in wu liao? huh! i don't want to bother you anymore!! bluek!

Joan said...

U dont understand.. it is when wu liao.. we dont have to use brain that much, it is relaxing, releasing anything that is in me.. =P

Mummy Oh said...

woohoo!!so nice to see my name in it ^O^ ya..very sad that we are such a distance away,sigh..But, still Praise n Thank God for this friendship He gave us ^-^ really Wonderful!!
SO nice reading ur blog!! get to know all the updates in ur life=) oh ya, the blue dress u wore at roses wedding, very retro and it look nice on u!! ^O^!! next time when u come, we shall go shopping together again!! miss u so muchh