I can never finish a file by myself. I am always stuck at the tax section. Why must tax be such a complicated issue? Why must our EY template be so difficult to understand? Why am i so dumb? I remember manager told me during last evaluation that i am weak on tax and i should put in effort to learn because when i am being promoted, she will expect me to do it by myself. Look at me now.. i am going to let her down tomorrow.. "I am sorry i couldn't complete the tax section, can u review the rest first?" Even if she extends the dead line, i doubt if i can do it myself. I wish i am like the rest of my colleague, everything are at their finger tips. I wonder how they learn when they were at my stage.. maybe they are smarter..
Tax doesn't know me too..
1 comment:
ai yo jie ar...you are not dump for sure!!! we can have God's wisdom!!! it's the matter whether you ask from him or not. i know you did. i ask from him very often too but He won't give us in a suddent...it will be very scary... :p
everyone will have to start from zero. be patient lar...ask rose to teach you lar...chill ya...don't stressed up yourself...you will loose more hair LOL
Post a Comment