Do you remember FRIENDS's Monica? She is not my favourite character in FRIENDS. She is too kia su and too much of a perfectionist. Rememeber when they play football and she has that must-win-look in her face, too kia su la. So extreme. But she does have certain traits that i have, i must admit. Not so much on the kia su part though. Remember she enjoys cleaning? Oh no no.. don't get me wrong, i never love cleaning. I just love staying in a place that is clean, that makes me do cleaning when necessary and i do not complain, if i dirty up the place. I like things to be organised, makes the place look simple and tidy. As much as possible, i throw away unwanted stuffs. Am I a Monica, u think?
Rachel's my favourite. But yes there are certain things about her that i do not agree. She is very messy. Look at her room when she was suppose to move out from Monica's apartment, is like her room got bombed. Ok, her traits that i have.. the weak side.. get hurt easily. Remember she cries easily? That's me to a certain extent. I am sure I have grown stronger through life experiences but I am really fragile inside. =) Her traits that i admire most, is that she carries herself really well ! Not just how she dresses up (I love her dressing in all scenes!!), she can speak really well, making it funny.. and not annoying at all. Cos sometimes Monica and Phoebe does annoy me a little... -_-
Phoebe, the crazy one. Am i crazy, maybe yes.. sometimes.. not many people get to see that side of me. You will be nodding your head now if u have seen that crazy Joan. =D Hehe... I do want that positive attitude of Phoebe, looking at what she's gone through. I sometimes get hit really badly by negative things that happens, like when the rubbish in the kitchen was not thrown out soon enough.. it gets really smelly, ants started coming... > < or when people gave me a harsh remarks unintentionally or they simply just laughed at me because i did something stupid. I do get emotional.. and sometimes it takes a while before i could stand up and face LIFE again.
So... do u think I am a Monica, Rachel or Phoebe?
No comments:
Post a Comment