After locking the door, as usual, i was walking past the dining table to go into the kitchen to get myself a cup of water. Something on the dining table caught my attention.
I turned. "Blook" plastic bag. Evelyn must've gone shopping.
Curious what's inside..
Opened it.
A white skirt with black flower prints. Ok, nothing special.
Curious again, found the receipt, LOOKED at it...."RM10.35" ?!?!
Ok, confirm date of purchase - 21 May 2009.
I shut down the computer, grabbed my keys and drove opposite - Subang Parade.
Thank God Blook is just opposite my house !!
I ended up spending RM130 at Blook tonight.
For a pair of skinny jeans and a pink dress.
Quite a good purchase. Thank you Jesus. =)
When i pay, i was like "Please let this be the right purchase." Can't bear to spend unnecessarily at this period. =P
I've been wanting to get a pair of skinny jeans for very long.. but always can't bear to spend more than RM100.. and this pair is only RM63 (30% off). The colour is exactly the colour i am looking for! Yes !! Met Angie at Blook when i put on the jeans, haha.. what a coincidence. She approved my jeans too. Hehe.
The dress... ah.. whenever i review all my dresses in the wardrobe.. i wonder, why ah.. all my dresses is this style -

Like no waist. All the same style. Quite boring hoh.
I thought i should get some dresses like this instead !

I remember i asked May Yee before, "where can i find dresses that is more body hugging but comes with nice cutting?" She told me "you gotta be sharp!!" Wah.. sharp. Like eagle's eyes? Haha..
But it is really not easy to come across these kind of dresses. I even came to a point where i decided that, even if i find that kinda of dress at Zara or Top Shop, which could cost more than RM200, i am willing to pay for it. But still no..hunted for a few months with no results.
Maybe i am not sharp enough? Because just now in Blook, i also didn't take the pink dress initially. I only tried it on because i saw Angie took it, and i was like "Eh, actually not bad ah this dress." She didn't buy because it is too short. Well she is taller than me. So i also took one and just put on for fun.. when i look at myself in the mirror, this is the dresss !!!!!!!!!! How much?? 50% off. RM65. Buy!
Ah well, drama you may say. But those are facts. I called my mummy once i got into my car to tell her about this. Haha.. can't wait to share the joy with my dearest. =)
Happy happy... smiling smiling... yeahhhh... thank you Daddy, you're so sweet. =)
1 comment:
unemployed super star spending money on clothes! LOL
Post a Comment