Were you ever, concern over something, something that you see has to be done, you voiced out, but no one seem to be paying attention, or simply ignore or delay their reply to your suggestions? How do u feel? I feel lonely.. and a little rejected.
But well, Joyce Meyer said in her book Approval Addition, so long as your heart is right, so long as you never do wrong, how other people respond, is really between them and God. So i have to learn to identify that this attitude of them, is not between me and them, but God and them. My job is done. I see a need, i voice out, no one cares, what else can i do? In this situation, i am not the one with the say, i don't have that authority, i can only give some reminders. No one is perfect, even leaders in church, they are not perfect. We will sure leave out details, that's why we are serving together with other brothers and sisters, because we compliment each other. We each are blessed with different strengths, so we help each other out. I've done my part, really.. i tried.. maybe i should give them some benefit of doubt.. i don't know. God, u handle this please. I am done with this.
I am reminded again of Ps. Andy's message during Revolution Academy.. that a leader's journey is lonely. Can't remember all the points but... i can totally relate to the loneliness... cos people might think what u brought up, to them is a green pea, not significant at all, as to the whole picture. But to you the green pea, is the root to everything. Sigh.. Holy Spirit, i guess only u understand huh...
I need to buy that MTG.
No comments:
Post a Comment