2 weeks, she's given the important task to visit our grandmother in San Francisco, bringing the gospel to her ! Yeay !
I led grandma to say sinners' prayer over the phone before, but because she forgets things easily, I thought it'd be great if Anne can lead her to do it again face to face. :) Nothing beats face to face. So Anne did! She's such a good girl isn't she. Led Ah Ma to say sinners' prayer, told her who Jesus is, how to pray to God etc..
This girl also had the privilege to visit Torronto, Canada with cousin sister & aunty for 3 days. I am so jealous. :(
I picked her up from KLIA on Saturday noon and during the journey back started all the stories telling.. :) I miss this sisterly bonding time. It was quiet silent the past 2 weeks for me. Even over lunch, "bla bla bla bla.." and I repeated the stories to Joshua over dinner, I am such a good stories re-teller. Hahaha.
Never imagined my very own younger sister, can be my best shopping mate, and my closest to heart's sister in Christ. :) If only I knew.. I won't bully her so much when we were younger... hahahahaah !!!!! :P Ok, I feel guilty, but God has taught her to forgive. Hehe.
So Anne is back, the random messages on the white board comes alive again. :) The before-sleep-long-chats, the hanging out in front of TV watching FRIENDS, the scoldings for not washing toilet (>.< my bad), the discussions about different outfits we wear, the crazy moments we had....
Well, nothing is perfect, things are a bit messier at home now.. the nail polish, nail colour remover, the cotton pads on the living room table and dining table... :) I know she coloured her nails before church. :) The maggi soup stain on the kitchen stove... :) Hehehe... I am not complaining k, I do have my share of mess in the house too, just glad that this girl is back in Malaysia again. :)
Welcome back Ah Neehh !
1 comment:
wah! got superhero mask!!! i want!
Post a Comment