Tuesday, October 12, 2010

小叮噹!!!



I grow up reading Doraemon comics, and now, I still read them !!

I read the Chinese version and I used to collect the CDs (with Chinese audio).

Anne safe keep all the Doraemon comics in her room, complained that some went missing. :( She is the only person I know that still buys Doraemon comics now. Haha. I benefit from her purchases. We have a stack of the comics in the bedroom. Once in a while, I read before I sleep.. and sometimes I doze off reading it.. :)

I love Doraemon so much, because it is so innocent, so pure and the best part is that it gives me so much room for imagination!!


This "as you like it" door is my favourite! Have in mind the place you want to go to, open the door and the place will apppear at the other side of the door! With this, I can go back to Muar to have dinner with my mummy every night, I can visit my grandma every weekend in San Francisco.. I can travel anywhere and anytime I want to.. :P


The first birthday present Joshua bought for me, is a Doraemon soft toy. I like it a lot. :D It came with an audio recorder too, when I received it, I was asked to press on the blue star and I could hear him sing the birthday song! I remember I like it so much, I kept playing it and stupid me pressed wrongly on the pink button, which is the 'erase' button! >.< I gave the Doraemon back to Joshua to have him record the birthday singing again, it didn't turn out the same though... :( Anyway the audio recorder doesn't have a long life.. haha.. after a while the button got stuck and it's now just a small normal soft toy. :)

I brought it out with me when we go to Empire together for the first time. :) Let's see who looks like Doraemon more. :P


Doraemon definitely played a big part in my childhood days.. and now ekk hemmm, i hate to use this word, but yah adulthood. -_- I remember when I was younger, there was an episode in the comic where Doraemon has to go back to future and never return, and they were both so sad to part with each other, they started tearing, and I too teared reading it !!! :"( How can they be separated... :(

I wish I can live in the story, be forever young, be like 大雄 (Nobita), who has Doraemon with him everyday, and only need to worry about studies, worry about being bullied in school.... Life's so easy but yet he could screw things up hahaha... I would've done it better than him! :P

God, I want to stay young and blur and happy.... just like 大雄&小叮噹!!!

2 comments: