It became my favourite instantly, as my other jeans were all boot cut (now not anymore as I've transformed 3 of them into skinnies :P) I even wore it to UK when I was there for Anne's graduation. This photo was taken in London.

Anyway, as time passes by, as I'm exposed to more skinny jeans.. and having bought another pair which is much skinnier. I have no idea what to do with this pair... it has been sitting in my wardrobe, and once in a blue moon I would make it a point to wear it on non-important occassions, just to wear it. It has been downgraded, sad to say. :P
Lately, I dream of owning a pair of nice navy blue pleated pants, a bit of carrot cut. Like this! :D <3 <3 <3 So love the pants in the 3rd photo....
It was not easy to find and I found one in Zara that's almost similar, but it's RM179.90. -_- Joshua said I should think about it properly before I bring it home.
I really gave it some thoughts for few days and agree that it is quite expensive. I do have enough jeans and pants in my wardrobe only they're not in style with the latest trend running in my head. One day I took out this pair of 'downgraded' jeans, thinking maybe I can do something with it so that it can become an 'imitation' of the pants I dream of. It is dark blue (although comes with bleached pattern but I'm cool with it), non-pleated :( but.... maybe I won't look that good in pleated pants afterall I have quite a wide waist? Self comforting. :P How to make it.. carrot cut....? Roll it? I tried. Close(r), but still not ideal. I wish they can be tighter.......
I used that old skill and sewed it again! Hahaha.. the same way I sewed all my 593s, I sewed this pair of jeans too. Make it more carrot cut, and roll up the hem to the perfect length.
Ta da !!! :D ;D
Hmm... you may say "it's still far from the pants I initially wanted" because I think so too! But to me, this is good enough. :D I can now easily pair this 'new' jeans with any simple top for a casual yet not too sloppy look. Hehe. :D
I wore it to Singapore. :D This was snapped before I boarded the plane. I was still wearing flip flops then because my right foot was still a little bit swollen from the injury.
The whole weekend wearing this jeans, I gathered that it was not just comfortable, best thing is I don't have to worry that I step on the pants as I walk, and I don't have to worry that I will wet it when I use the toilet. ;)
Now, this pair of jeans has made its way UP to my favourite list again! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment