Her cotton big collar blouse. :D Can't remember whether she passed it to me or I took it myself.. but she didn't like the neckline, too wide for her liking. I just wear a black spagetti stripe blouse under it, very comfortable. I didn't think this blouse would get any special attention because it is so ordinary... but an ex-colleague in HP (Woon Sin), when I was wearing this and talking to her.. she couldn't concentrate on the conversation, she admitted that she's too caught up admiring the blouse! Hahahaha !!!
A closer look on the material. :D Mini polka dots! Hehe.
Oh the purple sandals belonged to her too!
Her blouse again. From one of the earlier batches. :D It's veryyy comfortable..and the size is JUST NICE. :D I wore it pretty often but now I finally got a picture of it. Anne was very reluctant when she snapped this though. :P
Her bag!!! This was a revived item!
She bought this bag in 2005 and has abandoned it for many years. Whenever I see the bag in Muar with dust all over it, I wanted to give it away because I don't like blue bags myself.. but still feel that I need to give the bag a chance.. it's a really good bag, good quality. :) So finally I decided to try using this blue bag. I then realised it is not bad at all! It's a bit heavier because of the metal but the size is just nice for my stuffs. Haha. Moreover, it matches my new blue flats from Vincci! :D
Now this is mum's gold belt and her blue dress. :) The belt was from the 90s. I was so afraid that it will break (because the black one broke before I could use it), I brought a brown belt with me that day. Justttt in case. :P
Michelle came to me to touch my belt and said "wow this is really vintage" I said "this is my mum's hehe" she then looked at my dress, I was wearing a black cardigan, she said "what dress are you wearing?" I said "just a simple dress, also mum's" hahaha she said "you're very vintage today" I showed her my bag too! Coach bag from the 70s. Haha.
Please pray with me for my mum, that Holy Spirit fill her everyday, God's angels surround her everyday, protect her coming ins and going outs. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. She belongs to Jesus Christ, Amen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment