Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We're in June already??

It's June already.... :( I wish I have another month !! But no, I'm down to only ONE month.

So many things happening in church.. we have a big annual Reunion conference happening tonight until Saturday.. and a Reunion Sunday.. When there're so many going on, time tend to just slip by quickly!

Last night I had nothing on. I thought I could settle quite some stuffs. I wanted to do the following last night, but...

(1) Send out official emails to our wedding committe for morning & night.
Failed. Was drafting the email half way through at 11pm, laptop's battery went flat and I did not bring the charger home.

(2) Complete wedding programs.
Failed. Planned to look at it after sending out the email but... yah you know. :(

(3) Read the book "Marriage as God intended".
Succeeded! :D I know I have to strike off at least one item, so I forced myself to read.. until 2am. @.@

I asked myself, what have I been doing before I started drafting the emails?? I really don't know.. :( I had dinner until 8pm, then I prepared some blog posts for our wedding blog. I wanted to make sure I put in as much important information as I could. I guess I spent an hour on that? Then I found myself browsing through photos to try to decide whether I need to get another necklace for the dinner. It's a tough call because to buy necklace = shopping & money.. which is going to take just another night off and blow our budget. I of course surfed the net a little here and there... argh evil Facebook.. I just did not have good discipline at all. :( It happens when I'm all alone at home. If Anne or Joshua is around, I'll behave better, I don't know why. So when battery went flat, I felt guilty, very guilty. I decided to clear up my pile of hand-wash laundry instead. By the time I finish it's almost 12.30am. And then I made sure I finish reading the book even though I dozed off a couple of times.

God, I need more time... give me more time... please...

No comments: