This is yes my mum's blue flowery dress. It's too big on me.
Mum gave it to me because she thinks the design is young, but still I don't feel right wearing it this way!
Hello!! This is my favourite RE-style attempt! I love it!!
Put on a black MNG cardigan, brown belt, brown shoes and brown bag. :D
The black cardigan and brown belt has helped to make the dress look more fitted. :D The dress is very thin so wearing a cardigan under the Malaysian weather was not that bad. :)
Everything straight from my wardrobe. Brown is really a magical colour!
Mum's maroon crop top. Lately crop top has been quite popular but you can't find this one anywhere else. Hehehe.. it's tailor made. :P
Wear with my skinny jeans, brown belt and leopard pattern flats from Rubi.
Mum's black velvet high heels from Nose.
It's quite painful to wear a size 5 (I'm size 6) the whole day at a seminar but I think it's worthwhile. :) No one else could wear this pair of heels.. it's too high for my mum and Anne is a size 9. The heels are about 2.5 inches high. Like my wedding shoes!
I love seminars because I could wear my work suit which I don't usually get to wear! :)
Mum's grey blouse from Dorothy Perkins. It's size 12, it's quite big but tucking in helps a bit. :)
Mum's white blouse from Dorothy Perkinds. It's size 12 too.
My mum at one point of time love buying blouses from G2000 and Dorothy Perkins and ended up not wearing them. I'm glad I could put those size 12's to some good use!
I have just adopted another skirt from mum's wardrobe last weekend, that one will need some alterations by professional tailor, hope I get to wear it soon! It's a brown skirt.. very unique colour. :D :D Excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment