I love how neat it looks. :) I sent this pictures to mummy and she said I look like a school girl. :P
Her red peep toe wedges from Vincci. She had them in both red & white. The white one had done serving me few months ago. And now.. the red one.
I wish it could stay with me longer, but the faux leather are already cracked into pieces.
And this happened last Sunday after church service. :) I could send them to cobbler to glue it up but there's no point repairing because the leather are already dropping out in small pieces.
I threw it away after taking this picture. Miss it a lot.... it's very easy to wear & I like the red colour, I hope I can find a similar pair soon. :)
Another of her dresses! She hemmed it and tightened a little at the waist before giving to me. She did warned me not to wear with a belt but I just had to! :P
I wore this on 18th September, the Sunday mum came to our church mandarin service together with Anne and I. :) I showcased her dress with her next to me!
This dress is a little bubble at the waist part. You can see from the side, quite balloon.. it's awkward but I can't care much! :P It's one and only dress, no duplicate can be found! :P
Here's me wearing mum's Mark & Spencer black leather belt and her Fendi black leather heels to a wedding dinner. :)
She bought this pair of heels together with her best friend Wee Ming about 6 years ago in KLCC, she said it was on 50% discount, only paid RM600+ for it. @.@ RM600 is still expensive!! She only wore it once? I decided to help her make better use of it, have worn it for about 3 times. :D
I could choose to have the cross at the front or the back, for this outfit, I chose to put the cross at the back. :) It's very comfortable.
Lastly, me in mum's marks & spencer black rubber waist skirt on a sleepy Monday morning. Pardon my swollen face, I just got up from sleep! :P
This skirt is one of my favourite work skirt. It's easy to wear because it's rubber waisted, and all I need is just a black blouse to go with it, and then a pair of black shoes.
By the way, the shoes also belonged to my mum. :) I've been wearing it to work almost everyday for more than a year already, very durable but sadly I can tell it's going to break soon. :( Hang in there, shoes! :P
More and more, day in day out, I've been wearing and using stuffs from mum's closet. I'm so thankful to be about her size and could share all her stuffs. I cannot deny that my small little Ikea wardrobe is bursting... :P Need more space!
No comments:
Post a Comment