Thursday, December 1, 2011

Busy Bee to end Year 2011 !


2011 is coming to an end..... and the number of things on my plate is getting so crazy! I wish I have more than a pair of hands and brain. All my weekends are packed since November all the way till Christmas! -_-"

5th November 2011 (Sat)- Send Billy for 1st service in morning, followed by SALT (Saturday Acts Leaders Training) until 6pm. Went to Uptown to acquire Cammy until about 8pm. Came home to manufacture Dolly. Haha.

12th November 2011 (Sat)- Drove to Batu Pahat for my friend Jia Qi's wedding. Scary experience! Hahaha... raining, no street lights.. on the road that seems like no end.. thank God for GPS! :D Arrived late because we bumped into trucks in the way and couldn't overtake (1 lane only), so we only made it there at 9pm. Sorry Jia Qi! But I am glad I made it because I get to see some people who still remembers my daddy. :)
As for Joshua, he lovessss this dish. :D


14th November 2011 (Mon) - RESIGNED from my current company. :P

19th November 2011 (Sat) - Brought mum for a family outing! :) Brunch at Daiki Cafe near home, then Billy took us to Colmar Tropicale in Bukit Tinggi! We had so much fun, I brought polka dot umbrellas to pose in front of Cammy. Anne dared mum to bring a persimmon for photos, and she really brought it !!! SO FUNNY!






Came down from Bukit Tinggi at 3.30pm, went to Puchong to meet our cousin who brought us to a nearby granite supplier, to view the various granite so mum can choose one for her kitchen in Muar. After that, we went home to freshen up and had dinner at Rakuzen! :D After dinner, Joshua and I went to Carefour to buy some finger food for a friend's bridal shower next day...

20th November 2011 (Sun) - Mum came to church and left with Anne to Muar after lunch. After church, about 3pm, I rushed home to heat up the finger food, and open up my house for Stef's bridal shower! Bridal shower only ended at 6pm...

24th November 2011 (Thu) - Spent time after dinner to wrap Joshua's ironing board.. a tool for his project. I show you pictures of that next time!

25th November 2011 (Fri) - Packed and drove down to Malacca at 10.30pm. Attending a wedding next day. Stayed over at Wee Liem's place. His place although has many many things... but is cleannn, no dust at all... very comfortable!

26th November 2011 (Sat) - The wedding where Josh did his first wedding video recording. Many people was amazed at how he use the ironing board and Dolly! The photographers actually asked for his namecard. :D Favour! Wee Liem was his 2nd videographer. :) I helped to usher at their wedding.

After the wedding, we went to eat pork satay and then went back to Wee Liem's house to rest.


Then went for the wedding dinner at Holiday Inns. After that, we drove back to MUAR! :D

27th November 2011 (Sun) - Joshua has video project to rush while I have accounts to work on! We sit at mum's clerk's tables outside, side by side. We felt like we are colleagues working in agency, work day and night.... air-conditioned room.... I was so cold I had to wear mum's jacket and to keep my toes warm I had to put on my brother's socks! Mum laughed at this!! :D :D

Oh by the way, I was wearing new flip flops that mum bought for me. Joshua also has first 1st pair of original adidas flip flops. ;)

And I did send out emails to plan a last minute bridal shower for Jade. @.@ None of her bridesmaids plan anything so I have to initiate. :S

28th November 2011 (Mon) - Public holiday so we continue to work work work. Morning Joshua secretly bought a cake at a nearby bakery shop and celebrated my birthday. :) Although I don't like to eat cake, but it's the thought that counts! Next year, I wish I can have jelly cake as my birthday cake la. :P

Joshua drove back to Muar at 6.15pm. Mum was quite sad he didn't stay up for dinner with us. :(

29th November 2011 (Tue) - I took leave this day.. for 1 purpose. To sign on the Small Estate Distribution Form for my dad's estate distribution in front of the Commissioner For Oath! We did it !! We all signeddd and Anne will proceed with submission of the form to the court! Hallelujah!! I've been working on this with Anne since Feb this year!!! Our records are too messy to begin with, by God's grace we managed to sort them out! Phew!! 1 mildstone hit. Looking forward to more! :D

After lunch, and rushing to settle some accounts records, I took a bus back to Tesco Puchong at 3.45pm. :) Arrived at 7pm plus, Joshua came to pick me up. Went home send out emails to plan caregroup outings - Christmas Cheer Project to bring food to the poor, plan a Christmas Dinner..... catch up on emails.. and ready to face the many many things lying ahead of me!!

30th November 2011 (Wed) - Had huddle meeting, i.e. with our leaders and the other leaders who're under them. :) We met at Jade's very nice & simple new house, where she passed me some stuffs for her wedding. I am her wedding coordinator. Her wedding is on 10th Dec 2011, so work is coming in!!

1st December 2011 (Thu) - Tonight.. after work I have to call up some newcomers that I've been assigned to follow up with. Then call Jade's dinner place Jaya Palace to confirm number of tables. Then go to Subang Parade to buy presents for Jade... to give her at her bridal shower. :) Also buying some stuffs for her gate crash games. -_- So many things.. Also have to clean up the house tonight and get ready to do some teaching at tomorrow's caregroup. :)

And the following weeks get even crazier... @.@

2nd December 2011 (Fri)
- Homes a.k.a. caregroup is happening at night at our place, where we will end by making small arrangements to visit some poor families the next day.

3rd December 2011 (Sat) - Christmas shopping in morning (Need to buy a tree!), SALT in afternoon and visiting poor families in Puchong at night.

4th December 2011 (Sun) - After church 2.30pm - 4.30pm Jade's bridal shower.

5th December 2011 (Mon) - To go to Pacific Mutual Fund office with Anne during lunch time to settle some stuffs. At night to set up Christmas tree with Joshua.

6th December 2011 (Tue) - To remind those who are involved at Jade's wedding, that rehearsal is happening on Wednesday night!

7th December 2011 (Wed) - Here comes the perfect melancholy Joan, Jade & Daniel's wedding rehearsal at 8pm!! To make sure everyone come on time and know what they need to do on the actual day.

8th December 2011 (Thu) - I hope I can rest but I foresee I need to look into many details for the wedding... and the Christmas Dinner....

9th December 2011 (Fri) - Christmas Dinner at 7.45pm with our Hommies a.k.a. caregroup members!! We are doing Secret Santa, or gift exchange. :) It'll be fun as all presents are supposed to be put under the tree, we will have long table dinner with turkey, shepherds pie etc.. and christmas carols at the background! :D

10th December 2011 (Sat) - Jade & Daniel's wedding day! Need to be at Jade's house at 7.30am because I'm one of the ji muis. I helped them plan a very fun gate crash!! Can't wait to play :P Joshua's one of the heng dais too! He's so looking forward to play. Haha. It'll be a long day because my job only ends when the wedding dinner ends..

11th December 2011 (Sun) - NEED TO REST AFTER CHURCH SERVICE!!

12th December 2011 (Sat) - Public holiday, will spend this day to catch up with mum's office accounts. Maybe during the day to go for a boost juice date with Josh cos he just bought the Groupon. :D

13th December 2011 (Mon) - MY FIRST DAY AT F&N !!! :D May God's favour be upon me ! :D

17th December 2011 (Sat) - Joshua and I might drive back to Alor Setar to see his dad who just underwent a brain surgery and currently is on steroids. :) 5 hours drive one way.... 10 hours to and fro.... -_-

25th December 2011 (Sat) - CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!

Oh I wish I can enjoy the time until Christmas..... God grant me rest in the midst of the busy schedule..... I can be a very task oriented person all the way but I will feel depressed if the festive is over before I can enjoy it. :) So before I forget, or find time to do so,

No comments: