
I remember I tried setting resolution in 2011, but I never really looked at it. -_-
The year has passed by so quickly! In year 2010, I was waiting for 2011 to arrive to start on my wedding preparation full force. When 2011 came, I was all soaked in wedding preparation and after my wedding dinner in Alor Setar on 23rd July... I was soaked in post mortem of my wedding. I wrote in earlier posts how some of the things have gone wrong and I was so disappointed to have trusted the people that volunteered to help etc etc... To be honest, I have had few dreams of me at my wedding or planning my wedding...

and I was so conscious I want to make sure I do it better than the last wedding... then in my dream... "oh wait, how can I get married again?? This is a dream!" Then I wake up. Sigh. :(
Anyway...that's how 2011 has secretly ran out of my door. And 2012 suddenly came knocking.

I know I have to do something. I cannot let 2012 pass by without me doing anything significant. Haha. How significant right.. hmm.. not to have a kid lah! :P I want to see 2 things. One, for Joshua and I to renovate our SS15 house and move in. Two, my sister graduate, start chambering and begin to make plans to open an Ng Seng Kang & Partners branch where my mum can move up to work in. :) This Number Two is a huge plan.. but I know it is possible if it's aligned with God's plans for my mum. :) I'm praying that the small branch can be launched on 1st Jan 2014. Please pray with me and my family that this can happen! :D
Anyway... I have written down 21 goals for 2012. Some of these are related to Joshua's as well. I am his helper so I set goals for him too. Haha... Some of the goals I set are easy to achieve, some are a bit more challenging, some are stepping out of my comfort zone, some if I achieve I will need to reward myself heavily.. and some... I know it's not realistic. Hahahahaha... will see how things go... I believe in setting a higher goal, try my best to achieve it and so when the year has ended, I won't be too far away from that goal, and can continue in the following year. ;) Here goes!
(1) Learn how to use sewing machine
(2) Grow a girl in church to know Jesus more
(3) Bring mummy to Camerons Highland
(4) Print wedding photobook
(5) Select wedding photos to be printed for SS15 house
(6) Renovate and move in SS15 house
(7) Clear Muar's old files 198-1989
(8) Design Ng Seng Kang & Partners Subang branch and plan setting up steps
(9) Joshua to start teaching drums at music school (student - Nina and Huey Yi)
(10) Learn about stock market & investments so can invest the cash my daddy left behind for mummy's welfare and benefits
(11) To obtain SED court order and start managing daddy's properties
(12) Help Joshua take a profile picture with Cammy for vimeo
(13) Joshua to edit our wedding video
(14) Read a devotion book
(15) Change credit card and apply for e-statements
(16) Arrange to ship some furnitures from Muar to SS15
(17) Meet Shwu Chyi and Shin Mei for dinner
(18) Learn about cost accounting and teach Shin Mei to apply in her baking business
(19) Joshua to kick start his Captions Productions Website
(20) To do more exercise together with Joshua
(21) To combine monthly expenses records with Joshua's

I pray that I will be able to achieve 80% of these by end of the year! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment