So my office is at 1st floor and there's a vending machine outside for free coffee & milo. Each time, for me to open the glass door, there's a censor, where I always tag my staff card to open the glass door. Almost everytime, I hear the censor give a green light sign, I push the glass door, it will still be locked, and I have to tag my staff card again, then only the door can be opened.

One day... I was going to get myself a cup of coffee, someone from Procurement (Boon Hua) was walking behind me.
I reached the door and tag my staff card at the censor, again, same thing, 1st attempt glass door is still locked, as I went on to tag 2nd time, Boon Hua said "you actually don't need...."
I couldn't wait till she finish, so after 2nd attempt, I managed to open the glass door, both of us walked out.
She continued "you don't need to swipe your card there, you can just tag with your hand...."

Is it.........................?
Now I know what the hand picture is for....

it just never cross my mind... -_-
So my office is located in Shah Alam, an area I am not at all familiar with. Well, actually I'm not familiar with anywhere. There're roadworks at the high way outside of my office, and has blocked the option for me to turn right after exiting from office in order to head home. I have been taking a left turn and make a U-turn some distance away.
One day I drove out of office and saw a row of cars queueing up on the middle line, slowing down the traffic to turn left.

I was thinking.. "what are these cars doing here!!" As I was turning left...

I saw.... those cars were waiting for traffic light to turn green in order to turn right!!

Then the conversation over lunch came playing in my head "The roadworks are coming to completion and they're opened up the middle road lately."

Then... for a few times, I auto pilot ... and forgot to turn right again, I took the longer way to make U-turn and wasted about 15 minutes for that blur mistake....
I should really learn to be smarter on the road!!
No comments:
Post a Comment