Friday, January 13, 2012

It's all mum's 2011 archived :P



I looked back at all my attempts in wearing my mum's clothes, and thought I should "ARCHIVE" them! Haha! I started to wear my mum's clothes at end of 2010.. and the passion shall continue on to year 2012! :D This archive is only for year 2011. :)

Hmm...

It's at times like this I wish I am more computer savy so I can upload a clearer and bigger picture here... If you know how, please share with me! :D

I love to compile things like this, and sure they'll look even moreeee meaningful when I look back again 5 year from now? :P

There're some mum's clothes waiting to be altered, I hope I have time to send to my tailor this weekend, can't wait to jump into those precious dresses! :D There's a yellow cheong sam... hehe...

No comments: