15th September, I am officially in 3rd trimester. @.@
We have started to pack hospital bag, although not everything is in at least we have the bag on the counter and we can start filling it up as we move along.
Weekly bump photos :
Week 28+ on 20th September
Week 30+ on 4th October
We have started to pack hospital bag, although not everything is in at least we have the bag on the counter and we can start filling it up as we move along.
I have selected Jasper's coming home outfit and plan to wash & dry them once the haze is over.
Instantly feel physically tired and heavy. Still having white/yellow/green discharge which makes my panties smell really bad to the extent I must change to a new one after work. Annoying!
Baby Jasper kicks very low, near vagina area and feels very internal. This has caused me some worries because I never had these with Jasmine. Whatsapp-ed Dr Rama and he said the scan on 10 September showed baby Jasper is in good position so not to worry. Google search also confirmed that this is normal. Church friend Janet Ling told me maybe because this time my womb has enlarged or loosen? Maybe... ;)
I was really relieved that on later part of 15 September, I finally felt higher kicks! This confirmed that baby Jasper is really moving his way up and down in there.
On my side, the low kicks makes me wants to pee most of the time. I can totally relate to "losing bladder control" and "baby treating my bladder as a chew toy" jokes in FRIENDS. :D
Other symptoms I have are feeling of bloatedness n constipated. I have rather hard stool although no blood. When I told Dr Rama during last appointment that sometimes I didn't realise I push hard but there were blood when I wipe, he gave me some fibre drinks, to loosen my stool. They taste so bad that I've only taken once! And they are not cheap. 10 packs for over RM40. Anyway, I just drink prune juice before sleep. When I sleep now, I need more support on the bump. One pillow on right side, one at leg area to elevate leg. Left side supported by comforter. Last time with Jasmine I only needed 2 pillows for legs elevation. This time is quite different. I remember I could sleep on my back most times without feeling the strain on my back but this time I do feel the weight.
16 September, a productive public holiday! Due to me feeling panic, I made sure I achieve as much as I can. I managed to write down a checklist for hospital bag. The list contains whatever we need to pack and I write down whenever I think of something. We washed and dried the Ikea bathtub, Ikea mattress sheet cover, water proof sheet, bumper pads, nursing pillow cover & pram book.
When I feed Jasmine lunch, Joshua managed to arrange to test drive Nissan Serena, the 8 seater MPV we wish to acquire. The salesman drove the car to our house first to test out parking space and width of our car seats & double stroller. Jasmine enjoyed sitting in the middle row and kept asking us to sit down next to her. :) There are adjustable air con for middle and back row which is really considerate. Anyway Joshua then drove out together with the salesman and also went to the office to talk about car price etc... while I feed Jasmine her remaining lunch and put her to nap.
During Jasmine's nap, Joshua came back. It's almost 3pm. He then went upstairs to elevate the height of baby cot. I took in the dry laundry & bathtub and kept them properly especially bumper pads because Jasper won't need it until he can roll. :) I also managed to do quite some work on Jasmine's photobook year 2 part 2. Joshua put the naked Ikea mattress out to sun for few hours with sprays of Febreeze and baked a chocolate cake.
After Jasmine got up from her nap, Joshua was still baking and I was still busy on my laptop. We struggled for a while until Joshua is done, where he let her play with electrical keyboard & drums. I was still on my photobook project until my laptop battery dies. Then we went outside! I used vaccum, LOC & a wet towel to wipe clean both car seats. There are a lot of old cereals and nuts found... -_- thank God is nothing sweet otherwise we will be breeding baby cockroaches! :P
At night after Jasmine sleeps, while we're watching a movie, I managed to complete the photobook year 2 part 2 up to about 90%! Can't wait to finish it and put in my order!
My aim is to have photobook 2015 completed till September before Jasper comes. :) :) So I can focus more on both my kiddos without slaving myself over the photobook. :D Well I have another project up on my list before Jasper come i.e. NSKP's second GST returns for July-Sept 2015 transactions. This is something I never look forward to do but I have to do it for my family.... -_-
Saturday 19 September, we got the borrowed Sweet Cherry car seat (from Yee See) from Sharon & Wee Liem. They just steam washed it so yeay! :) Sharon also passed me a bag of baby boy clothes which I found most of them to be rather too old and unpractical. So most of them got packed into the donation bag (passing to a church friend Doris from Germany who volunteers as a nurse in a refugee centre). Jasper's designated drawer is currently exploding with so many hand-me-downs. Compared to how we started with Jasmine, very big difference! :D Blessed baby!
We were supposed to pick up the photocopied prayer from Klinik Kecheeriaan but when we got out of the house it was too late clinic already closed. But am glad I have the softcopy in my phone's Evernote. :) Thanks to Jill who photocopied for me before handing the book to Olivia. :) :)
Sunday 20 September, heard news from koko that Evelyn lost the baby at about 6 weeks (discovered at 8 weeks). :( It's really a sad sad news to me.. Made me feel more thankful when I feel Jasper kicking.... I did question why did God allow this tragedy to happen to them but deep in my heart I know God has His higher ways... He has a plan for them, a plan never to harm them or disappoint them but to give them hope & future. :) I pray that this incident will bring them closer as they overcome it together, and learn how to function as one. :)
Here I am, wearing one of my most faithful work "maternity" dress but I took out after this picture was snapped.
Baby Jasper kicks very low, near vagina area and feels very internal. This has caused me some worries because I never had these with Jasmine. Whatsapp-ed Dr Rama and he said the scan on 10 September showed baby Jasper is in good position so not to worry. Google search also confirmed that this is normal. Church friend Janet Ling told me maybe because this time my womb has enlarged or loosen? Maybe... ;)
I was really relieved that on later part of 15 September, I finally felt higher kicks! This confirmed that baby Jasper is really moving his way up and down in there.
On my side, the low kicks makes me wants to pee most of the time. I can totally relate to "losing bladder control" and "baby treating my bladder as a chew toy" jokes in FRIENDS. :D
Other symptoms I have are feeling of bloatedness n constipated. I have rather hard stool although no blood. When I told Dr Rama during last appointment that sometimes I didn't realise I push hard but there were blood when I wipe, he gave me some fibre drinks, to loosen my stool. They taste so bad that I've only taken once! And they are not cheap. 10 packs for over RM40. Anyway, I just drink prune juice before sleep. When I sleep now, I need more support on the bump. One pillow on right side, one at leg area to elevate leg. Left side supported by comforter. Last time with Jasmine I only needed 2 pillows for legs elevation. This time is quite different. I remember I could sleep on my back most times without feeling the strain on my back but this time I do feel the weight.
16 September, a productive public holiday! Due to me feeling panic, I made sure I achieve as much as I can. I managed to write down a checklist for hospital bag. The list contains whatever we need to pack and I write down whenever I think of something. We washed and dried the Ikea bathtub, Ikea mattress sheet cover, water proof sheet, bumper pads, nursing pillow cover & pram book.
When I feed Jasmine lunch, Joshua managed to arrange to test drive Nissan Serena, the 8 seater MPV we wish to acquire. The salesman drove the car to our house first to test out parking space and width of our car seats & double stroller. Jasmine enjoyed sitting in the middle row and kept asking us to sit down next to her. :) There are adjustable air con for middle and back row which is really considerate. Anyway Joshua then drove out together with the salesman and also went to the office to talk about car price etc... while I feed Jasmine her remaining lunch and put her to nap.
During Jasmine's nap, Joshua came back. It's almost 3pm. He then went upstairs to elevate the height of baby cot. I took in the dry laundry & bathtub and kept them properly especially bumper pads because Jasper won't need it until he can roll. :) I also managed to do quite some work on Jasmine's photobook year 2 part 2. Joshua put the naked Ikea mattress out to sun for few hours with sprays of Febreeze and baked a chocolate cake.
After Jasmine got up from her nap, Joshua was still baking and I was still busy on my laptop. We struggled for a while until Joshua is done, where he let her play with electrical keyboard & drums. I was still on my photobook project until my laptop battery dies. Then we went outside! I used vaccum, LOC & a wet towel to wipe clean both car seats. There are a lot of old cereals and nuts found... -_- thank God is nothing sweet otherwise we will be breeding baby cockroaches! :P
At night after Jasmine sleeps, while we're watching a movie, I managed to complete the photobook year 2 part 2 up to about 90%! Can't wait to finish it and put in my order!
My aim is to have photobook 2015 completed till September before Jasper comes. :) :) So I can focus more on both my kiddos without slaving myself over the photobook. :D Well I have another project up on my list before Jasper come i.e. NSKP's second GST returns for July-Sept 2015 transactions. This is something I never look forward to do but I have to do it for my family.... -_-
Saturday 19 September, we got the borrowed Sweet Cherry car seat (from Yee See) from Sharon & Wee Liem. They just steam washed it so yeay! :) Sharon also passed me a bag of baby boy clothes which I found most of them to be rather too old and unpractical. So most of them got packed into the donation bag (passing to a church friend Doris from Germany who volunteers as a nurse in a refugee centre). Jasper's designated drawer is currently exploding with so many hand-me-downs. Compared to how we started with Jasmine, very big difference! :D Blessed baby!
We were supposed to pick up the photocopied prayer from Klinik Kecheeriaan but when we got out of the house it was too late clinic already closed. But am glad I have the softcopy in my phone's Evernote. :) Thanks to Jill who photocopied for me before handing the book to Olivia. :) :)
Sunday 20 September, heard news from koko that Evelyn lost the baby at about 6 weeks (discovered at 8 weeks). :( It's really a sad sad news to me.. Made me feel more thankful when I feel Jasper kicking.... I did question why did God allow this tragedy to happen to them but deep in my heart I know God has His higher ways... He has a plan for them, a plan never to harm them or disappoint them but to give them hope & future. :) I pray that this incident will bring them closer as they overcome it together, and learn how to function as one. :)
Here I am, wearing one of my most faithful work "maternity" dress but I took out after this picture was snapped.
It's getting too tight.... I read back during Jasmine's time I was still wearing it till week 30 and beyond but I guess because the shape of my bump this time is more forward sharp so I feel the tightness of fabric much earlier. :)
Now I am thankful for this dress from my mum. It looks more promising to stay with me till the end of pregnancy.
Can you see the blue bag on the counter? That's our hospital bag!! With a notepad & a pen on top of it - the list of things to pack. :) :)
One thing I hate seeing around the house is LIZARD SHIT. This one in particular is the worse I've seen. We must find a way to get rid of them!
22 September, I start having a bit of sore throat. I drank redoxon and water and then went to bed. The whole night I felt stinging pain in my throat whenever I swallow. Then in the morning, I coughed out some green phlegm. I remember during Jasmine's time I rarely fall sick! I was like the strongest and healthiest in the family. I thought maybe the multivits I take daily has boost up my immune system. But this time... I fall sick more easily. Also could be because I have forgotten to take my multivits TOO MANY TIMES. Sorry baby Jasper. I will try I will try I promise.
Here's the bump on a closer view. :) Right after I applied the Bio Oil mix Cocoa butter. I don't like Cocoa butter but since I have some... I just apply and followed by Re-Gen oil (cheaper version of bio oil) to cover up the bad smell.
24 Sept public holiday, weather looks clear, no haze and it was sunny so what I did was I washed, dried and folded 90% of Jasper's 0-3 months clothes! Feels good to have achieved another mile stone. But at the end of the day I was knocking my head because I left out the newborn clothes, mittens & booties in the hospital bag!! I need to find another fine weather day to wash them... :(
Here's how I rock the dress on a hot day. Just a pair of shorts underneath instead of a layer of petty coat.
Bump shape is so different compared to when I was having Jasmine.Now I am thankful for this dress from my mum. It looks more promising to stay with me till the end of pregnancy.
Can you see the blue bag on the counter? That's our hospital bag!! With a notepad & a pen on top of it - the list of things to pack. :) :)
One thing I hate seeing around the house is LIZARD SHIT. This one in particular is the worse I've seen. We must find a way to get rid of them!
22 September, I start having a bit of sore throat. I drank redoxon and water and then went to bed. The whole night I felt stinging pain in my throat whenever I swallow. Then in the morning, I coughed out some green phlegm. I remember during Jasmine's time I rarely fall sick! I was like the strongest and healthiest in the family. I thought maybe the multivits I take daily has boost up my immune system. But this time... I fall sick more easily. Also could be because I have forgotten to take my multivits TOO MANY TIMES. Sorry baby Jasper. I will try I will try I promise.
Here's the bump on a closer view. :) Right after I applied the Bio Oil mix Cocoa butter. I don't like Cocoa butter but since I have some... I just apply and followed by Re-Gen oil (cheaper version of bio oil) to cover up the bad smell.
24 Sept public holiday, weather looks clear, no haze and it was sunny so what I did was I washed, dried and folded 90% of Jasper's 0-3 months clothes! Feels good to have achieved another mile stone. But at the end of the day I was knocking my head because I left out the newborn clothes, mittens & booties in the hospital bag!! I need to find another fine weather day to wash them... :(
Here's how I rock the dress on a hot day. Just a pair of shorts underneath instead of a layer of petty coat.
In the past week (21st to 25th), I also managed to spend quality time with Shin Wee & Shin Yee when both were back in their Kota Kemuning home. :) I went over twice shamelessly... because I really miss my 2 friends Shin Wee and Shin Yee!!!!!! Shin Yee only comes back like once in 2 or 3 years so this is really a great event to me. So glad to see Shin Wee's boys and Jasmine playing together and Shin Wee brought back a bag full of nursing clothes and a very practical maternity dress for me!! Thank you my friend!! I really needed more maternity clothes!!
Here's both Rong Jun and Jasmine playing the piano together. :) A little preview of having 2 kiddos!! :D Shin Wee's boys are too cute.... hope my boy will be as cute as them!
26th September, my brother drove my mum to Subang Jaya. My mum took care of Jasmine for a week before she starts going to Lian's house in Kota Kemuning. So the whole week I've been eating great home cooked meals! :D On 26th, we attended a wedding in KL. Although I was not happy that my mum bought me this white maternity dress without asking me.... and I didn't like it being unpractical i.e. transparent on the upper body part requiring me to wear spagetti strip and then petti coat... I am thankful at this stage that I have a decent dress to wear to a wedding. :P Sorry mummy and thank you. :)
Dinner, we left Jasmine at home with my mum. I wore that tube dress again, this time with a black sheer top underneath so that I won't need to worry that I reveal too much skin.
Joshua enjoyed himself to the fullest, because we enjoyed eating every dish and could have proper conversations with friends at the same table. Some of our friends that brought their kids, they had to leave the table half way to follow their kids around, or busy feeding them while we just keep on eating the good food. :)
Anyway, we've been on active discussion on getting an air purifier. Joshua thinks we can buy a budget unit and can be used for both Jasmine & Jasper. We tried reading online to find out the options out there, what uses what technology etc... searched on Preloved for any cheap second hand units. Then on 28th September we went to Aeon big to look around and we saw this Sharp FPF30LH Plasmacluster Air Purifier + Haze Mode is on offer at RM499 per unit. Next to it is a smaller unit without Haze Mode selling for RM299. We compared it to Panasonic as well.. which is selling for RM499 too. After some online reading and speaking to promoters, we decided to get Sharp. It has Haze Mode... and it is only RM389 on Lazada! So we put in order that night itself after we reach home. :) It was then delivered on 1st October 2015! Baby Jasper, you will have an air purifier waiting for you..... :) clean clean air for you my baby boy. :)
Mummy say that I don't look pregnant from behind, because I still have waist. So I requested for Joshua to take some photos for me to see for myself. :D
Dinner, we left Jasmine at home with my mum. I wore that tube dress again, this time with a black sheer top underneath so that I won't need to worry that I reveal too much skin.
Joshua enjoyed himself to the fullest, because we enjoyed eating every dish and could have proper conversations with friends at the same table. Some of our friends that brought their kids, they had to leave the table half way to follow their kids around, or busy feeding them while we just keep on eating the good food. :)
Anyway, we've been on active discussion on getting an air purifier. Joshua thinks we can buy a budget unit and can be used for both Jasmine & Jasper. We tried reading online to find out the options out there, what uses what technology etc... searched on Preloved for any cheap second hand units. Then on 28th September we went to Aeon big to look around and we saw this Sharp FPF30LH Plasmacluster Air Purifier + Haze Mode is on offer at RM499 per unit. Next to it is a smaller unit without Haze Mode selling for RM299. We compared it to Panasonic as well.. which is selling for RM499 too. After some online reading and speaking to promoters, we decided to get Sharp. It has Haze Mode... and it is only RM389 on Lazada! So we put in order that night itself after we reach home. :) It was then delivered on 1st October 2015! Baby Jasper, you will have an air purifier waiting for you..... :) clean clean air for you my baby boy. :)
Mummy say that I don't look pregnant from behind, because I still have waist. So I requested for Joshua to take some photos for me to see for myself. :D
28th & 29th September, I took mc to rest at home with mummy & Jasmine. I have been having green phlegm and mucus since the past Friday and felt I needed proper rest. Also this would be my last chance to do so before we start sending Jasmine to Lian's house in Kota Kemuning. Seriously, I don't know how we are going to handle that but lets just take one step at a time. So took 2 days off but didn't take any medicine given by the doctor. He said the green phlegm is NOT infection, do you believe?? And given me pain killer when I said my rib cage felt pain when I cough too much at night. @.@ Anyway I got the rest I needed only after a good night sleep on Tuesday. Straight away on Wednesday 30th September, I was back to work. Something dramatic happened that day.. at 5pm...
I felt the need to go toilet for my big business. Big business has been lesser in frequency I can't remember since when... but when I feel it I will go and sometimes without pushing hard there would be a bit of blood. That's why Dr Rama has given me some fibre drink and I also got the panel clinic to prescribe me some. I take whatever is FOC because prune juice is too expensive these days. Anyway I tried to push that hard stool in the office toilet... pushhhhhh and pushhhhhhhhhhh "Oh no, don't tell me this is the same type of hard stool I had during my 34th week with Jasmine in 2013?" I really tried my best to push, breath, push and breath. Only small small pieces of it came out!! 15 minutes passed. I really wanted to go home... I even tried squatting on the floor which didn't help much.... I can't be leaving this business half way hanging. But I don't think I can push it any harder... it's quite painful and when I try wiping, I already saw some red spots. No no no... so I made a decision, I stood up, tried to suck the hard stool back in.. because I want to only deal with it at home, at my comfortable home. Not in office where I can hear people walking in and out, flushing on both my left & right cubicles. So I walked out to my place, it's still too early to start packing to go home. I walked funny because my butt cheeks couldn't meet, I couldn't sit down because of the sharp object sticking up my butt... I tried to remain standing but both legs felt like jelly after so many attempts of pushing... How am I going to go home in this condition? I gobbled down the cup of water on my table and WENT BACK INTO THE TOILET. I was determine to finish it off! So there it goes again, push and push, imagine my face cringing.. and in between pushes I rest my head on the left or right wall of the toilet, I couldn't care whether they are clean!! I also kept telling Jasper "mummy is not pushing you out ok? I am pushing the hard stool....." After another 10 minutes, no progress!! I was fed up!! I even felt the hard big stool with my right hand and I knew it is just there but the opening was too small for it to come through. When I wipe with tissue several times, there were all brown water! So near yet so far! Arrrgghhh... I am so going to settle this at home. So I stood up again, tried my best to suck the hard stool back in, with both even weaker legs than before, I toughen up and pack up to go home. I slowly made my way to my car, I walked like someone had beaten me up. I crawled into the driver seat as if my belly was too heavy for me to carry. I tried to shift my body weight to both my legs instead of my bum...and started my journey home. Imagine having a sharp object sticking up your butt and you have to SIT on it, it's that uncomfortable. It was the longest drive I've ever had, I hate undulating roads and bumps... I also hate traffic jam where I have to step on the brake while still trying not to shift body weight to my butt. At traffic light I whatsapp-ed Dr Rama on whether I can take Lactul. He said ok. Finally I got home. I was sweating from the "stress". I felt sorry I couldn't carry Jasmine, I went straight to drink up 15 ml of Lactul and then into the toilet. I took out all my clothes to focus on that one.activity. Pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Damn it, it's still so hard it couldn't come out!! With Jasmine knocking on the door it makes me even more anxious to get it out!! So there it goes again, I used my right hand to start digging!! I dig out whatever I could with I think 3 or 4 fingers? I will not shy away from the fact that all the involved fingers were "dyed" brown, dark brown. And yetttttttt the largest part of the stool is still not broken! It still couldn't pass through the "pathway"!! I had to stop again, suck the stool back inside. Washed my hands, put on my dress and dragged myself upstairs to masterbathroom. Threw myself on the toilet bowl for the 4th time, took a deep breath and start pushing again (and still assuring Jasper he should stay inside of me). I believe digging has helped give space for the hard stool to find its way out in a slightly different direction and lo & behold, after like 4 to 5 pushes, it all came OUT!!!!!! It was suchhhh a relief!!! I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!! The rest of the night involved me washing my right hand more than 3 times until I know the stench will probably take some time to go away (so I tried not to feed Jasmine with my right hand), sit down much more because my butt still hurts from the traumatizing experience and thinking again whether I should take another day of to rest? Anyway I went back to work on Thursday. And at 12pm I managed to do another smaller business before lunch. Although still feeling some pain but I could feel that it is recovering well. I am trying to drink more prune juice (it's finishing) and fibre drink more frequently to avoid similar cases to happen again.
The next few days, other than getting green phlegm and sometimes green mucus every morning.. I also start getting some itchy rash right in middle of my bump. I initially thought is the stretch marks itch as my belly expands but it felt more and more itchy until I suspect it's a rash. So on Monday 5th October I applied the Vizomet cream. Also I felt the humid / haze weather is making me weak again, catching cold easily. Too hot and too cold are both bad for me. Starting to feel this pregnancy is filled with challenges compared to the last. Skin rash, catching cold easily and hard to pass motion. -_- Baby Jasper you better be worth all these! Just kidding, you are worthwhile. :)
Regarding the green phlegms & mucus, hope it will all clear up soon otherwise Dr Rama might have some good suggestions for me at our next appointment on Thursday 8th October.
Long overdue car wash on 5th October...
You can tell I don't have many maternity wear to choose from now... just wearing whatever that's still clean or not too dirty! :P
On 6th October, I felt weak in office... and decided to take half day mc. I was planning to go back home at 2.30pm to sleep and then go back to Kota Kemuning to pick Jasmine up. But when I left office at about 3pm, it was raining and I thought it makes sense for me to pick her up and go back home together... so I reached Lian's house, waited for rain to slow down and quickly load her up in the car. We reached home at about 4.30pm... I just really need to sleeeeeeep!
I felt the need to go toilet for my big business. Big business has been lesser in frequency I can't remember since when... but when I feel it I will go and sometimes without pushing hard there would be a bit of blood. That's why Dr Rama has given me some fibre drink and I also got the panel clinic to prescribe me some. I take whatever is FOC because prune juice is too expensive these days. Anyway I tried to push that hard stool in the office toilet... pushhhhhh and pushhhhhhhhhhh "Oh no, don't tell me this is the same type of hard stool I had during my 34th week with Jasmine in 2013?" I really tried my best to push, breath, push and breath. Only small small pieces of it came out!! 15 minutes passed. I really wanted to go home... I even tried squatting on the floor which didn't help much.... I can't be leaving this business half way hanging. But I don't think I can push it any harder... it's quite painful and when I try wiping, I already saw some red spots. No no no... so I made a decision, I stood up, tried to suck the hard stool back in.. because I want to only deal with it at home, at my comfortable home. Not in office where I can hear people walking in and out, flushing on both my left & right cubicles. So I walked out to my place, it's still too early to start packing to go home. I walked funny because my butt cheeks couldn't meet, I couldn't sit down because of the sharp object sticking up my butt... I tried to remain standing but both legs felt like jelly after so many attempts of pushing... How am I going to go home in this condition? I gobbled down the cup of water on my table and WENT BACK INTO THE TOILET. I was determine to finish it off! So there it goes again, push and push, imagine my face cringing.. and in between pushes I rest my head on the left or right wall of the toilet, I couldn't care whether they are clean!! I also kept telling Jasper "mummy is not pushing you out ok? I am pushing the hard stool....." After another 10 minutes, no progress!! I was fed up!! I even felt the hard big stool with my right hand and I knew it is just there but the opening was too small for it to come through. When I wipe with tissue several times, there were all brown water! So near yet so far! Arrrgghhh... I am so going to settle this at home. So I stood up again, tried my best to suck the hard stool back in, with both even weaker legs than before, I toughen up and pack up to go home. I slowly made my way to my car, I walked like someone had beaten me up. I crawled into the driver seat as if my belly was too heavy for me to carry. I tried to shift my body weight to both my legs instead of my bum...and started my journey home. Imagine having a sharp object sticking up your butt and you have to SIT on it, it's that uncomfortable. It was the longest drive I've ever had, I hate undulating roads and bumps... I also hate traffic jam where I have to step on the brake while still trying not to shift body weight to my butt. At traffic light I whatsapp-ed Dr Rama on whether I can take Lactul. He said ok. Finally I got home. I was sweating from the "stress". I felt sorry I couldn't carry Jasmine, I went straight to drink up 15 ml of Lactul and then into the toilet. I took out all my clothes to focus on that one.activity. Pushhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Damn it, it's still so hard it couldn't come out!! With Jasmine knocking on the door it makes me even more anxious to get it out!! So there it goes again, I used my right hand to start digging!! I dig out whatever I could with I think 3 or 4 fingers? I will not shy away from the fact that all the involved fingers were "dyed" brown, dark brown. And yetttttttt the largest part of the stool is still not broken! It still couldn't pass through the "pathway"!! I had to stop again, suck the stool back inside. Washed my hands, put on my dress and dragged myself upstairs to masterbathroom. Threw myself on the toilet bowl for the 4th time, took a deep breath and start pushing again (and still assuring Jasper he should stay inside of me). I believe digging has helped give space for the hard stool to find its way out in a slightly different direction and lo & behold, after like 4 to 5 pushes, it all came OUT!!!!!! It was suchhhh a relief!!! I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!! The rest of the night involved me washing my right hand more than 3 times until I know the stench will probably take some time to go away (so I tried not to feed Jasmine with my right hand), sit down much more because my butt still hurts from the traumatizing experience and thinking again whether I should take another day of to rest? Anyway I went back to work on Thursday. And at 12pm I managed to do another smaller business before lunch. Although still feeling some pain but I could feel that it is recovering well. I am trying to drink more prune juice (it's finishing) and fibre drink more frequently to avoid similar cases to happen again.
The next few days, other than getting green phlegm and sometimes green mucus every morning.. I also start getting some itchy rash right in middle of my bump. I initially thought is the stretch marks itch as my belly expands but it felt more and more itchy until I suspect it's a rash. So on Monday 5th October I applied the Vizomet cream. Also I felt the humid / haze weather is making me weak again, catching cold easily. Too hot and too cold are both bad for me. Starting to feel this pregnancy is filled with challenges compared to the last. Skin rash, catching cold easily and hard to pass motion. -_- Baby Jasper you better be worth all these! Just kidding, you are worthwhile. :)
Regarding the green phlegms & mucus, hope it will all clear up soon otherwise Dr Rama might have some good suggestions for me at our next appointment on Thursday 8th October.
Long overdue car wash on 5th October...
You can tell I don't have many maternity wear to choose from now... just wearing whatever that's still clean or not too dirty! :P
On 6th October, I felt weak in office... and decided to take half day mc. I was planning to go back home at 2.30pm to sleep and then go back to Kota Kemuning to pick Jasmine up. But when I left office at about 3pm, it was raining and I thought it makes sense for me to pick her up and go back home together... so I reached Lian's house, waited for rain to slow down and quickly load her up in the car. We reached home at about 4.30pm... I just really need to sleeeeeeep!
So tired... so I just sit on the sofa, switch on the TV and Jasmine was just comfortable standing around me while I close my eyes whenever possible till Joshua comes home...
Weekly bump photos :
Week 28+ on 20th September
Week 30+ on 4th October
So far, we still have yet to do the following important things :-
- collect prayer sheet from Klinik Kecheeriaan
- wash and dry Jasper's hospital clothes, haze pls go away!
- Joshua to save a list of worship music into my phone
- I intend to wear my own pyjamas in hospital for easy feeding instead of hospital gown, so will need to soon start digging through the pile of nursing clothes Shin Wee passed me...
- Joshua to test out baby carrier in Forte, baby Jasper's first ride home
- I intend to wear my own pyjamas in hospital for easy feeding instead of hospital gown, so will need to soon start digging through the pile of nursing clothes Shin Wee passed me...
- Joshua to test out baby carrier in Forte, baby Jasper's first ride home




No comments:
Post a Comment