And drive to the 4th road 四马路, where my mummy's office is. I miss her ! >.<


Do you know that besides otak-otak, we have yummy chicken rice balls too? Not only available in Malacca k.. Muar too !! Here. ;) I just need to cross the road, I can reach the shop dy. Remember having chicken rice balls as breakfast quite often... 好吃好吃.

The rice balls are much bigger than those in Malacca. :)

This is Tam Ciak Kuey (food street) 贪吃街. ;) Got otak-otak, fried oyster, duck rice, lotus buns....
I am also looking forward to eat the Fried Prawn Mee, minced meat fried egg, tao suan... and maybe a mee siput? :P

Sometimes, when weather is so hot, and you're craving for some cendol ais, here! :D I love cendol kosong ! My daddy used to be a cendol lover as well. :)

Can't wait to spend the long weekend in Muar. :D May God bless me with journey mercy.. and may He be with us, and bless the time we spend together as family... AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment