Sunday, November 28, 2010

Special Weekend :)

Ahhhhh....!
Yes, my last birthday as a single. :P


Friday night, I came home and found that Anne just cleaned the house. She said her friends came visit in the afternoon. I saw a cake in fridge, she said it's for her friend's farewell party on Saturday. After dinner, I went to Holiday Villa to meet Devaki (for the Shins wedding discussion). Joshua was shocked when I asked him to come with me last minute, I didn't suspect a thing. Met Lucy in person for the first time. :D Had some free buffet treat by Devaki.... about 10.30pm, heavy rain... Lucy dropped us to our car... we got home... I saw Anne sitting at living room, but there was a plate of fruits on table? I asked "why did you cut fruits at this hour??" She didn't answer me, I asked repeatedly and until I got into the house... JADE, DANIEL, DAISY and ALLISON came out from kitchen with THE CAKE !! :D It was such a sweet surprise. :) God, you're so awesome.


I've got a wedding dinner of ex-colleague to attend on Saturday night and Joshua has his colleague's wedding dinner on Sunday night.. so we fix to have a good lunch on Saturday. ;) But before that, we went to Taylors' Lakeside Campus, to scout around, for photography spots for our pre-wedding session. :D And Wee Liem was kind enough to let Joshua borrow his Nikon, so we took some really good photos!



I'm wearing my new brown heels from Elo! They're very comfortable. Oh, and I'm carrying my brown leather Coach bag. The one I bought from Ebay US. :D Matches my shoes. The coach bags were actually advanced birthday gifts from Joshua. :D He offered to pay for it, as my birthday present this year. :D Brown leather bags are quite addictive.. :P



Terima kasih!


It was quite a hot and sunny afternoon, we sweat so much but I'm never too tired or sweaty to pose for photos.. hahahaha...... we said bye to the campus at about 12.30pm.. and where else? lunch !!


We went to a Spanish restaurant in Bangsar, El-Meson. :) We each ordered a 2 course meal and spoiled ourselves with appetizer, salmon fish, pork chop, potatoes, a chocolate dessert and ice blended lychee.


He sent me home by about 3pm. :D Well about 30 mins after this photo was taken, came the heavy rain and loud thunders, which made me enjoyed my afternoon nap even more. Haha. :P


Many people in church today wished me happy birthday and asked me what Joshua did for me this birthday, I find it so hard to summarise what happened on Friday and Saturday... I went totally speechless. Sigh. I must looked so blur.. :S

JOY passed me a little gift after service. So sweet! It's a purple nail varnish! :D After our Young Working Adults Group briefing, I joked with JONATHAN that he should sing for me, and he really sang.. and everyone sang along.... I was really shy! But really appreciate it. :) JULIA then surprised me with a little cake after our Christmas Cheer meeting over lunch. *hugssss*

Taking a look at the year that has just passed me by... and taking a look at the year that's ahead of me. It definitely requires me to grow fast. :) Exciting journey! Learn to take criticisms more positively, appreciate people around me, loving them as God does, practise wisdom in making decisions, be less sensitive.. and I just realised I got to really make it a habit to acknowledge people in church by name !! My brain don't work as quick as a normal person does, so whenever someone said "Hi Joan!" I ended up just smile and replied :"Hi". After they walked pass me, then I uttered their name silently to myself. :( I'm slow... but NO I must change! Like what Pastor Kenneth said this morning, we must train our body and mind. The spirit is always willing but body is always weak. Only with training to our mind, then only our body can grow stronger. :)

Happy 26th Ah Joan. :D More intensive training it means! :D

No comments: