Sunday, January 13, 2013

2/52 : Oldies in our house :)

IMG_0656
One of the most frequently used area in our room. Other than looking into the mirror few times a day, I also look at the photos next to it. :) The mirror itself was a hand-me-down from my mum... it was a decor item in Muar I remember it since I was a toddler. I was also privileged enough to be given the yellow rose picture, a lovely surprise gift from my dad to mum. Always reminds me of the strong love between my parents. :) The paper cartoon flower was made by Anne for our prewedding photography in early 2011, well sister-love is important too although she sometimes really steps on my toes. -_-  Oh and the pink plastic cup on the right! It was from Grace College, a welcome gift on my first day moving in. It has almost no weight so I took it back and it's very practical so I keep it till now.

I printed 2 new photos for this place and the one I am most satisfied with is this :)
Me and mum on our morning walk in Muar... in 2012. Joshua was walking behind us so he took this photo and then edited with 美图秀秀. Thank God for this wonderfull app!
IMG_0671
We appeared to be walking in similar style hehe... she was telling a lot of stories about our neighbours throughout the walk. We only did it twice.. she dislikes it but I aim to bring her out for more walks in 2013.

Another oldie sitting in the house will be this TV. My grandma's TV, used to be white. And it was in Muar office during my primary school days. We watched numerous cartoon programs on this TV growing up!
IMG_0677
It can still be switched on but it needs tuning.... anyone knows how to tune a TV antenna??? Please??

World map sitting at our hall upstairs. The map has faded in its colour... no one appreciates it but I do. We used it to check on the distance between Malaysia and Seoul before we take off. It's interesting to have a world map view within 2 minutes! 
IMG_0679
And I hope it will remind us how small we are, and thus how small our problems are.. compared to our God who created everything that's in this giant map!  I haven't really met this point spiritually yet.. but I know God will use this map to speak to me.. in the most unexpected ways. :)
 

No comments: