Wednesday, January 30, 2013

4/52 : Good news!!


I recently learnt that this is called 天井. I grow up seeing these large windows up high in the ceiling of my grandparents's house I never will be able to reach without a scaffolding, never know I will appreciate the same ones in my own house now. :) Apparently, they don't have such windows in new houses anymore. I like it because it makes the upstairs bright and air-y. :) Blessed.

On the 27th Jan 2012, my period was due. As usual, I noticed some brown discharge and thought will be followed by the red later. A little disappointment because we're trying to conceive, I teared again and Joshua encouraged me to trust in the Lord again. :) Red didn't come at all that day, when I sleep, I was quite certain my monthly visitor will come as I wake up, and I prayed to sleep, sad prayers... seeking comfort from the Lord kind of prayers.....

28th Jan 2012, Monday, a public holiday, at 7am I heard Joshua getting ready for a prewedding photoshoot, and then I felt my breasts being extra sensitive and slightly tight? I've read a lot about early pregnancy symptoms and I never get this feeling, not even when period approaching, so I jumped out of bed! I checked, no red! And I told Joshua I think it's time to take the test! But oh.. I justtttt let out all my pee... -_- We laughed and then I went back to sleep. Joshua left for work soon after....

I didn't actually sleep, I was assessing the changes in my body. Boobs definitely is what they call tender, and I have some stomach cramps and feeling bloated. Hmm...got up at 8.30am and immediately peed on the stick. Sigh, I literally peed on the stick and accidentally wet the "window" that's not suppose to be wet. So I wasted the test.

After breakfast asked Anne drop me at Watsons, bought 2 more tests. Tested again at around 10.30am, this time I used paper cup to avoid the first mistake, and this is what I get!! The 2nd line is so faded...... I was only half believing.... but told Joshua, told Anne.. that's all. :)

Joshua said I should test again the next morning to be really sure. Shin Wee also said that 1st pee in morning is most accurate. 29th Jan 2012, Tuesday morning 7am, I used paper cup again and here again I got a faded positive sign! :D  I told Joshua and he stared at ceiling saying he needed time to digest the fact, haha.... God is really blessing us with a child?? Man, this is hugee!!!

I am 4 weeks 3 days now. Symptoms of any sort has stopped. No tender breasts, no bloated stomach, no windy stomach, nothing.. just a bit tired, that's all. :)  Gynae appointment tomorrow 8.30pm. :D

We told my mum on Tuesday morning before I go off to work, she congratulated us and said "now I'm on the way to be grandmother!" Shows how long she's been waiting for this moment and God is really good to us. :) Mummy's number 1 advice to me : must be happy, cannot be angry or throw temper or swear. Just relax and be happy. Hehehe.. ok!! I will try to!

Pray with us... that this pregnancy will be successful. That the baby will grow healthily. I am trying to eat the right food so that I have all the nutritions needed. :) This is just the start of the miracle... and need many many more miracles to complete the full term. In Jesus's name, it shall be done. :) :)

Thank you my friends... especially Shin Wee and Shin Yee, I really want to give you girls big big hug. :) :) Thanks for being happy for me, thanks for talking about it with me..... thanks for making me feel surrounded with love..... muahs!

No comments: