Still managed to wear my mum's loose Esprit black knitted top to work. :D
Went for groceries shopping with Joshua....
So I really look like a huge egg with 4 toothpicks sticking out as my limbs? :P :P
When I stand up straight, I can't see my toes anymore. :P Bending down to pick up things off the floor is a challenge. Getting up from sitting on the floor also a challenge, not to mention squating down! Haha..
This trip at Carrefour we spent about 10 minutes in front of all brands of boxed tissues comparing prices.. it's so fun! I taught Joshua how to calculate... hmm... we ended up buying the Scott brand, it's cheaper than Premier brand! :D
Gynae visit on 16th July... now I know wearing leggings is the best for gynae visit, that way I dont have to lift up my dress or skirt and showing just my grandmother panty under the white blanket!
But I still have to wipe off the excess cream or liquid... sometimes it's so messy..
This time doctor showed us the trended graph for baby Jasmine. She's average! They took into account the size of head, length of limbs, stomach size etc.. if everything goes according to trend, she will be a 2.8kg baby. :)
Here's me telling doctor all about my symptoms.. leg cramps in the night, leg pain on certain days, yellow discharge... and mysterious buttock pain.. hehe...
After gynae visit, Joshua cut me some apples... and I conveniently let baby Jasmine hold the plate for me.. hehe..
I didn't try to take in extra nutritious food at all, I just eat like normal and stick to calcium, fish oil and multi-vit daily.. pray that baby Jasmine will come out nice, round, fair & beautiful!
And hope apples will do her some good.. hehe...
Doctor suggested that I soak my feet in warm water to ease the feet pain... so Joshua did this for me. :D
I don't know if it really helps but I'm sure soaking your feet in warm water feels good anytime! :D
We don't have the basin for soaking feet so just made do with this big pail..
And that's Jasmine caught on camera. Hehe..
On 19th July 2013, we both took leave to attend church friend's wedding at Saujana. I wore the tube dress I bought for my brother's wedding March last year, zipping the dress up felt like mission impossible.. but thank God my breasts did not expand a lot so I could still wear it.. and despite the pain on my feet, I wore high heels.. but the lowest heel I have, about 1.5inches? But that's enough to make my feet scream PAIN PAIN PAIN during the whole wedding... :P 爱美不要命。。。 Anyway because I dressed up, I made Joshua take some photos of me in the dress with his Cammy. :D
And that made me think we should plan a simple photography session in August or early September...
After the wedding, we went home to rest... and then we're out again to Uptown. Joshua had to pass a DVD to his annoying Deloitte client and then we went for lunch.
After lunch, I felt like eating egg tarts so we walk to a bakery that sells Portugese tarts... simple things like these made me feel so happy....
I have a long to-do list to complete before my baby comes out! I try to clear up as much back logs as I can so that when she comes, I can focus... on her... and not feel guilty about neglecting other things... you must be wondering.. what backlogs? Main thing - PHOTOBOOK for Year 2012 photos! I've been wanting to print all our 2012 photos into proper book especially the process of renovation!
So I spent the wholeeeeeeee weekend on it! I've actually spent few days before this picking out the photos to be included in the book and arrange by date as much as I can. Then now the most challenging part is starting the book, rename all photos by abc or 123 so that when upload they will not be messed up. It requires so much concentration.. until I felt angry that Joshua couldn't help me... I threw tantrums at him etc... feeling so sorry... :P
Here's a photo Joshua took when I was fully concentrating on photobook while he played movies on the TV.
And here's baby Jasmine!! Hehehehe doesn't she look like a ball? Hehehe...
I remember this was an extremely hot day.. and my laptop was so warm.... I was really sweating from head to toe even with air con & fan on.. it was so annoying...... -_-
20 July 2013, Saturday, our contractor Ah Hoong finally came to fix the bad wall in masterbedroom. After we tried to repaint it, it doesn't help.... so Ah Hoong replaster the wall, re-waterproof also.
According to Ah Hoong the old paint or old cement is too old and has too much moist that's why the brown spots... don't know how true... just hope what he does this time can fix it once and for all!
It's so sad to see our room in this condition... dusty and dirty... and smells of cement...
We tried to cover up the study corner too. The whole room has cement dust on it after the whole thing...
And we tried to put bulky items to skyroom. So this room is a mess again...
I feel so helpless... and although Joshua wants me to stay in Anne's room.. I'm still very busy body.
And so sad to see the beautiful white wall be broken and replaster with ugly cement...
I asked Ah Hoong try not to stain my white skirting! He's trying his best to clean up the cement that dripped down the white skirting.. thank God there were no stains. :)
Joshua supervised while I spend time downstairs. :)
There were also cracks noticed along the part where the cement beam connects to the plaster ceiling.. he say it's inevitable but he helped to touch up with filler. :)
At night.. we cleaned up and attend Jocelyn & Wen Shiuan's wedding dinner at Saujana.
Thank God I could still wear this dress of my mum's! Grace Chan, an aunty at our table said I'm glowing... yeayyy thank you Jesus :D
Just like this dress I wore this to work. Mummy's dresses. One of the few that still fits me at this stage of pregnancy! :)
The maids remember me and were so happy to see that I am "hamil" = pregnant. :D
Here's my x-ray eyes, I can spot dirt, dust or spider webs at the most unnoticeable places... and feel disturbed until it's cleaned up. :P Anne said I'm crazy.
After the maids left, I digged into the bag of clothes Anne wanted to give away and took out a polka dot and unpick the whole thing..
Hope I can use this as nursing shawl. :D
Can't imagine myself breastfeeding... but I pray that I will be able to do it! :D
23rd and 24th July 2013, I woke up having running nose and sore throat! Took mc of course... and just stayed home whole day, catching up on photobook! Tuesday, I improved, I brushed teeth & did not bath till 6pm. Wednesday... I did not brush teeth till after dinner and did not bath till the next day. :P :P
Here's me on Wednesday... Joshua said I smelled bad. :(
So I quickly applied lots and lots of baby powder all over... I was too lazy to bath... hehehe...
Then I continue to do what I do whole day - PHOTOBOOK. it's really haunting me...
Listening to some music helps me to relax a bit hehe.
Here's a snapshot of the photos arrangement I did.. so tedious... I don't think many people out there made it as complicated as me. And it gets worse when my Lenovo ideapad is lagging running this software and at times.. the program just stopped working and I have to restart it. -_-
26 July 2013 Friday is a Selangor public holiday! Joshua had to work but I don't have to.
That's me on the phone with my mum being half awake.... :)
And Anne's back from Muar! Yeay I got my sister back.. so we went to Brickfields to sign some important document in front of Commissioner for Oath. It's about my dad's SED. In Jesus name, may we be able to obtain the court order by end of this year. Amen.
She's such a loving girl that this Commissioner for Oath remembers her and gave discount. What was supposed to be RM36 he charged RM20 only. Proud of my sister!
That's me in my mum's t-shirt dress. Hehehe...
Then because this coming weekend Joshua is sooooooooo sooooo busy, he decided to delegate the job to paint this wall to Anne, since she's back. ;) She agreed! So we worked on painting on Friday noon.
Basically we left the cement for about 6 days to completely dry off, now Anne helped to sandpaper the wall. I never expected sanding process to be this messy! The sand basically fly and travel to every nook and corner! :( :( I sat at the long chest drawer holding a facial towel against my mouth & nose while thanking God that I have Anne.
After sanding, she used a dry cloth to wipe the wall and then applied 2-3 coats of sealer paint. We took about 30-45 minutes break in between each coat.
She also painted over the cracks that Ah Hoong filled up last time. We didn't care to sand here.. because this will make the place even messier... plus it's not obvious so I don't really care whether its surface is even or not. :)
Awesome Anne helped to vacuum up the place after everything's done! :D
At night, we were too tired to do what we wanted to do i.e. arrange Anne's clothes.... so I just lie on her bed while she does knitting. She's knitting a yellow scarf for her friend who is going overseas for studies. Joshua came up saw her knitting and laughed!! He asked "since when you became so OLD?" Then he made the cartoon or comic face of what a lady who does knitting suppose to look like! So FUNNY!!!!
Anne pout and said "young lady also can knit ok!!"
Then she attempted to act like old lady knitting too. Hehehehehehe I love my family!!
27 July 2013 Saturday, more intensed photobook war!
At night, our church had a musical play at PJ Life Arts Centre 8pm called The Tailor Made Man. Joshua surrendered his ticket to Anne, while he stayed home to finish up his work. It's a very peak season at work for him especially this weekend... so.. I went with Anne. After the show, we reach home at about 11.30pm and I was starving!! Joshua too! So we cooked instant noodles. Heheh...
I don't really take supper.. so this is rare. Hehe. :D
Joshua still feels shy to have his half naked picture taken. I think it's not so much of the body hair.. but his growing fats.. heheheheheehehehehe....
So thankful for a husband who doesn't mind doing kitchen work. :)
Oh!! Did I mention that I have STRETCH MARKS already???? :( :( Looks like red worms all over my belly! I tried to apply moisturiser whenever I can remember but I think it's inevitable....
28 July 2013 Sunday, I am officially 30 weeks! 7more weeks to full term and I'm still working on photobook!! Immediately after work, I jumped into it while Joshua was also busy doing his work in living room! Until dinner time... and so thankful for Anne. She cooked dinner for us.
We opened up this plastic table directly under the living room fan... because the weather is really crazy....
Anyway, you can tell we're totally satisfied with the pasta Anne cooked and I have officially outgrown all my baby tees so now all I wear at home are Joshua's t-shirts. :D



























No comments:
Post a Comment