Monday, July 4, 2011

In my final week as a single :)

They prayed for us at Homes. We also announced Home multiplication in August 2011 the month after our wedding. Joshua and I will lead the new Home. Pray for us!! Pray that God give us a pastoral heart and the wisdom to lead hommies older than us, we have few parents in our Home. :) Anyway after the prayer, Joy (our Home Leader) passed me a present! She said it's from our Homes, but she picked it. She said that it is something she really like.. and her husband Ken (one of Joshua's groomsmen) agreed that I'll also like it! I opened up in the car and WOWWW!!!!

(Tried loading it straight but kept coming out like this!)
These are going to be our coffee mugs! :D

2 July 2011 (Saturday) - Got up feeling dizzy???? :( :( I still got ready to meet my mum & brother in KL. Anne's supposed to collect her dress. There's a slight alteration needed so only can collect on Tuesday. :( I felt really dizzy and told them I need to come home to rest. Our brother bought a pair of skinny khaki pants & 2 shirts from Uniqlo then we went for sushi. After that... we walked to Pavilion to help my brother look for a pair of shoes to go with the skinny khaki. My body was crying out for rest... finally by 5pm we got home. I was knocked out until 7pm. Woke up still feeling dizzy, having cold sweat, hands shaking.. a little bit of fever. I was realllly praying for God's healing. I did a DIY flower bouquet for my ROM with Anne's help. It was very improptu. I'll share with you next time. :) Joshua came over, we had dinner together and we all rested at 11pm. I found out at 12am that I was still awake, I took medicine that helps me to sleep... it worked.

3 July 2011 (Sunday) - Got up at 7am, half an hour late. We're on for Cyberjaya's church service. Joshua waited for me. During message, Pastor Kenneth saw Joshua sitting in front, he said "Joshua, it's going to be alright ya. Your wedding, the rally is not going to stop that. Don't worry about it. God's in control." It was comforting to hear from Pastor. :) On my left was Jade, she looked at me and smile, I smiled back with full confidence. After message, Pastor Kenneth prayed for those who's not feeling well, I lifted both my hands to receive God's healing. :) After service, when I was packing up the food supplies, Elder Shirley came and prayed for me again, that I will be able to rest, sleep like a baby... I came back home after lunch at about 3.30pm (while Joshua stayed back to play drums for the 4pm service), I totally knocked out until 7pm!! I really slept like a baby. :D

At 8pm Joshua came pick me up, we went to a mamak near Holiday Villa to meet our photographers Creative Clicks. Discussed briefly our program flow on wedding day and chit chatted a bit. :) Then at 9pm we met our videographers Userguide, at Snow Flakes, Jon Poon interviewed us a bit to get to know us better as a couple. They're going to video our wedding morning. :) Pray that they'll do a good job! :D May God annoint these creative people and help us document down our wedding day.

Came home at 10.30pm. We waited until 11pm Anne brought back my laptop, we booked Concorde hotel rooms online for our relatives that're coming from outstation. :) All my dad's side, except for my brother's future parents-in-law. Altogether 7 rooms. By the time we're done, 12am. Yes, another long day, esp. for Joshua.

No comments: