-_- It's not easy.. you can tell from Joshua's facial expression, hahaha. We concluded that only Joshua can style his own hair. :) After Chee Meng left, we called few of my relatives to confirm that they know how to get to Concorde Hotel this Saturday and informed them of the little tea ceremony at our bridal suite at 6.15pm. Joshua did the biore pore pack to remove black heads and I did my facial. My mum and brother arrived at 12am! We talkeeeeddd.... and unpack some of their stuffs.. and finally rest at 1am. Sigh I couldn't sleep again although physically exhausted.. I took a pill and I believe I only managed to fall asleep after 2am.
7th July (Thursday) - Got up reluctantly at 8am. Today is our ROM. I really have no feeling. Joshua called me feeling excited.. but all I could think of are the challenges that lies ahead of us i.e. getting along with his family. :( Well.. we got ready, had simple breakfast and Joshua's family came. We tailed his car to the CBC Church at SS2. The signing of ROM cert was so simple and quick. We managed to snap some pictures. :) The flower bouquet I was holding was the simple DIY. :D
We went for simple drinks after ROM, took some photos, small conversations.. and by 12pm my brother has to leave for Muar so we made a move first. My lovely dearest mum foot the bill of course. :) She has very good heart.. very big heart... who won't love her... :) :) We were home by 1pm, everyone was tired.. so we rested. Anne KO-ed straight away almost, while I closed my eyes and rested.. but strangely I didn't fall asleep, partly because my phone kept ringing, people called and sms-ed about our wedding stuffs, informing us of the expected road blocks on Saturday.. I forwarded everything to Joshua and Jade. I really need to rest. :) Right, I didn't manage to sleep.. and really felt my backache wasn't getting better, so at 3.30pm Anne got up, I made her massaged my back and arms with counterpain. Niceee!
Joshua came over at 4.30pm, we went for a quick meal, then met Pastor Kenneth and Pastor Sandra at AYA at 5.45pm, to touch base before they officiate our wedding on Saturday. :) Such a privilege! Pastor shared with us 3 points.. which are all really really really greatttt... :) We only finished at 7pm. And we had to go to Luther Centre straight away for rehearsal at the chapel!
It's heart warming... to see people come... so many of them... come.. just... for our wedding rehearsal. :) God, these are really friends... :) :) Rehearsed the bridal march I think a good 5 times with my mum on my right.. hehe.. she's so cute! She refused to hug Joshua because she said she's shy, but she can hug me. Hehe. :P Then rehearsed briefly the movement on stage.. only once.. I pray that on that day everything will just fall in the right place.. Joshua better not trip over my gown. Hahahahah! Decor team was also there.. I love the decor work so much! They really used most things white.. woo hoo!! We ended the rehearsal at 10pm... Anne went for song performance practice in church. I did a facial while my mum was on the phone with 3 of her sister. One of my uncles was admitted to hospital, suspected H1N1 case so the family will not be coming to our wedding. It's a very last minute change so I had to do a bit of adjustment to the table seating arrangement. * headache * (I told Anne her wedding it's best to do lunch buffet). Anne got home at 11.30pm. We reviewed about what happened at rehearsal and they concluded I need to learn to speak softly and more lady like into the mic. "I do.... I give you this ring...." *sweats!!* Anne massaged my back again with counterpain and we went to bed at 12am. I was really praying that God heal me of my backache! :D
8th July (Friday) - Thank God for a good rest the night before. :) Anne and mum went to the wet market. I realised we left out ang pows to our flower girl, paige boy and person helping with stage stuffs, so spent some time on that. 10am Joshua came over. Called our relatives (dad's side, 9 of his siblings) to make sure they know how to get to Concorde Hotel. Gave them Ken's number so he can help direct them just in case they lose their way. Did biore porepack to clear the blackheads on Joshua's face. :P Want to see some disgusting stuffs? :P
Eeeeeee................ but felt so great about the outcome.. hahah.. Oh ya, I also helped Joshua pull out an annoying hair near the entrance to his nostrils. I didn't want to pull it out but it just happened.. and Joshua had tears in both his eyes.. haha :P
Duai Yi and Ni Yi (aunties) came at 10.30am and 11.30am respectively, chatted non-stop with my mum.
Anyway Joshua left at 11am to send our bridal car - Camry for a wash before going to Shin Wee's house at Kota Kemuning for decoration! :*( Rained right after washing was done though...
I transferred money to Amanda for helping with morning refreshment but accidentally transferred RM1500 instead of RM1200! >.< Anyway.. she will refund me back. :P Looked through our speech (for night) and sent to Jade for printing, sent to Joshua for reading.
We're going for manicure and pedicure at 1.30pm, which is quite soon! :)
Nothing much planned for the night.. just facial mask, hands mask and maybe a pore pack. :) Dinner with family, mum is cooking mee sua with red wine chicken, brother coming up from Muar in evening. :)
Thank you Jesus in advance, tomorrow is going to be awesome! Yeay !! Hallelujah !!
No comments:
Post a Comment