Friday, August 12, 2011

I am waiting.........patiently :)



I am patiently waiting for.....
(1) Edited wedding photos from Creative Clicks (promised soon)
(2) Edited full wedding video and the raw footage from Userguide Production (promised soon)
(3) Edited post wedding photos from Shu Shan (promised soon)
(4) Registration of Marriage photos taken by Wee Liem (asked us to hunt him down)
(5) My bridal shower photos taken by Jin Rou (poor girl suffering from toothache...)

I'm a person who's always after completeness. It's getting harder and harder as I grow up. When I was young, I can make sure that I complete all my homework, pack all my text books into my school bag, I kept all my books neatly on my bookshelf and remember their positions. That's me. Now, I'm no longer dealing with books and homework. :) There're so much that's not within my control. In a good way, I learnt to let loose and enjoy the waiting process :) and thank God for little teasers hahaha.. :P

So yeahhhh,
I was disappointed that on our wedding day, the few photographers in Acts Church that came didn't come with their gear to help snap photos, you know.. courtesy wise. :( The reason why I will appreciate them is that they will upload their photos to Facebook almost immediately, whereas the official photographer will take more than 1 month (except for the same-day-edit highlights shown at wedding dinner). :) Well, PRAISE GOD that my cousin brother Jason Lee, brought his gear! I knew he was into photography but I didn't expect him to shoot at my wedding! :D He said the camera was borrowed from his company.. wahhh... he edited and uploaded the photos while we were still on our honeymoon! I have been using mostly the photos he took in my posts about our wedding day so far. Hehehe..

I shall not bore you with the same photos taken by Jason. :P And he didn't take a complete set so I really am patiently waiting. :)

Here're some teasers I got from Creative Clicks's Facebook! I've been looking at these and trying to picture the rest of the photos, I know it sounds silly but that's really what I do.. :P

This was taken at the tea ceremony hall, I reached early so was waiting there, the only thing missing in this picture is my veil... I wish they focus more on my veil. :P Recently they used this picture as their profile picture on Facebook, I feel so honored! :D

This was taken at the white spiral staircase, in the same church building after everyone has left. It was steaming hot because there were no fan nor air con but the outcome was great. :D

This was recently uploaded by them, which shows they're working on our photos already. May God's annointing be upon them! :)
I love this shot because it is funny! It was Joshua's idea... and I think Ken (the one on the left) had the funniest expression on his face. :D

There's also a very super short teaser by Userguide Production here on vimeo. It's only 26 seconds, but the clips they put in are really nice. :) I like the feel of the video, very natural. :)
Jon overslept on my wedding day and came really really really late. He only managed to capture the scene my mum putting on my wedding veil. :( I was of course disappointed with that.. but I decided that it's ok, afterall the most important thing to capture on that day is not me putting on make up. :) I thank God they captured our whole church wedding, including Pastor Sandra's message. :D
We didn't request for same day edit because we don't want them to feel stressed to deliver, plus we already have Creative Clicks's same day edit photos, we chose quality over quantity. :D

Next is Post-wedding photos taken by Joshua's hometown friend Shu Shan! Another nice girl!
On the 23rd July, before our wedding dinner begins, we went to the paddy fields at 6pm. Alor Setar is well known for its paddy fields and July was dry season, the paddies look raelly green and yummy for photos, hahaha.
I asked Shu Shan for some teaser :P and she posted some up on Facebook in private album. :) Here're all 6 of them!


The make up artist didn't do a fantastic job with my hair, it went flat after a while. Even my brother could notice that in this picture...a guy ok... :P

I love this one, my mum loves this too! :D

While this is a good picture, it's not my favourite because Joshua's bow tie & my posture was not straight and my hair looked really flat here. :P

This was taken in front of a tunnel. A good picture, but again.. Joshua's neck looks too chubby in this angle and his hair was messy from sweating. :(

Finally a picture that shows my long veil! Although a little far away. :) I hope she gives us one with full colours. :) There was a car waiting to cross the wodden bridge when this shot was taken so we kind of did it in a hurry.

Another of my favourite! It looks like a postcard, Joshua said. :D

That's all I have. :D I think I looked extra pretty with make up and professional hair do, and the gown that gives me excellent body shape. Hahaha... Without those... well, the mirror tells me that I'm not that pretty la. :P Many people commented that we took A LOT of photos....that's true, we really enjoy it. :) It's part of our memories! Plus I look better in pictures so I treasure them extra much. Haha! :P

So.. here I am.. waiting patiently... :) when all photos are out, I will pick my favourites and start designing my photobook! :D

No comments: