(1) Edited wedding photos from Creative Clicks (pending some outstanding)
(2) Edited full wedding video and the raw footage from Userguide Production (still waiting)
(3) Edited post wedding photos from Shu Shan(still waiting)
While waiting, we've received photos from Jin Rou and Wee Liem already. I love the pictures really! :)
Here's some pics taken at my bridal shower taken by Jin Rou ! :D
I didn't want a crowded bridal shower with girls whom I'm not at all close to, so I gave Anne the list of girls I want to invite. :P Yes, I hand picked them.. hahaha but not all turned up, Daisy and Jane couldn't make it.

We were late! Because of delays at mum's tailor (making Anne's dress and mum's cheong sam). Felt so bad!

Yeah.. it's a typical thing you have to do at bridal shower, sexy pose. :P

They made me remove my white cardi, anyway it was quite hot, I was sweating even without it.

Another seducive pose requested.

Group photo! They made me wear that red thing while taking picturess... argghhh... I told Anne I wanted a proper friends sit around chit chat sharing catch up session but they still made me do all the typical stuffs. -_-
And Joshua's bachelors party taken by Wee Liem.

He wanted sabotage games at his bachelors party, so here goes!

raw eggs! yeeeee........

water!

more water.. I bet he enjoyed this!

Then they shaved his facial hair.. it was Pastor Kenneth's idea!

That's his quick shower.
And changing room! Hahahahahhaha.... Daniel Lee looks so funny here.. helping him to cover!

Yes, they only shaved HALF of his beard and left the middle part Hitler style. Haha. And that T-shirt was from me! :P

It has not ended.. he has to wear this at dinner. They made him into a transformers.

It's steamboat buffet.

Here's the guys. :)
Mine happened on 18th June 2011. 3 weeks before our wedding day. Joshua's happened on 25th June 2011, 2 weeks before wedding. From this you know who were more chilled about the wedding preparations? Hahahaha... :P Can't believe it, these are memories now!
No comments:
Post a Comment