Anyway... here's me carrying mum's handbag before wedding! :D
It's labeled as Prada but it's an imitation. Mum bought it from a lady whose shop is in her home. I'm sure she paid more than RM300 for this. Very good quality I must say.. but also heavy....
Here's mummy carrying it. :)
She carried it when she came for my graduation in December 2005 in Brisbane. We then went to Gold Coast for a short stay. :)
She stopped using this bag for few years and lately I braved myself to use it. I thought it made me looked old but surprisingly a few friends actually asked me where I got this bag from. Haha....
Now, this is mum's batik dress!
Mum tailor made this and didn't quite like the colour.. so she shorten the hem and gave it to me. It's quite loose for me but I can't tighten it or wear a belt on it because of the pattern on the fabric, so I just wear it loose. :D I kept it in my wardrobe for about a year.. and finally I wore it for Raya house visiting!
Here's mum's skirt !
Her good friend Aunty Wee Ming bought this fabric and made this skirt for her as a gift, but the colour doesn't suit mum.. so she never wore it.
During the raya holiday, I went back to "shop" as usual... and picked this up!
It fits me just nice, and it's a high waist skirt, quite in trend these day, the vintage lookie. :D
I wore this to church on that Sunday.... before I leave the house I hesitated for a while, wonder if I looked old in this outfit.. but there weren't much time to reconsider my outfit so I just went to church like this. I realised people staring at my skirt but no one commented anything.. i was thinking to myself "sigh, maybe I'm not suited to wear this skirt"... after service I received an sms from Wei Chee, she said "she saw me and loved my dress!" She thought it's a dress. :D
Then someone greeted me from behind, said she knew it was me, I guess it's my dressing la.. haha... confident confident!! I must be more confident!! This is my style!! :P
But I do think, I would look better in this if I put on a pair of high heels! :D
That's all! I really need to remember to take pictures whenever I put on mummy's pieces! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment