Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the Non-Pro on wedding day ;)

These are taken by our own camera, best man's camera and Joshua's iphone. I wishh... we have more friends and family who helped us snap more candids and behind the scene pictures on that day. :)

Now, looking through the non-professional lenses.....


Here's Anne communicating with my friend at 6am, she's sending white roses to my house for my hair. :)


Breakfast prepared by mum, with much love! :D


That's mum cleaning up in the kitchen.


Joshua's side, waiting for photographer to arrive, he was stuck in a bad traffic jam. :( Well, it's Bersih Rally, there were roadblocks.


Take a shower first. His friend Chee Meng came to help with his hair. :) Blow dry.


Gel his hair!


Spray!! Haha.. look so funny here.


Spray more so that his hair won't mess up. :)


Photographer not here yet... wear shirt first. :S


Try to stay positive despite much worries in the heart! :D


After ceremony, after the extremely short portraits with the PRO. I just felt that we did not take enough pictures! Sighhhhh...there were only 2 of us.. and we could only use Joshua's iphone to snap...


with our bridal car.


Arrived at bridal suite. Reluctant to remove my veil! :(


I need more pictures with my veil... grrrrrr...


and more from the back....


Changed into a comfortable dress, but too much pins on my head I couldn't remove veil. So I had lunch while waiting for Anne to come help me with it.. :D


Nasi kandar was gooood. :D


Here she comes. :)

There were a lot of things that we wish we could have done, a lot of things that we could've done it differently.... but above all, we cannot forget, God came through for us. :) Despite the road blocks, our wedding was not delayed, friends and family were there to support us and God's presence was there too. :) Now we're seeing many couples in church getting engaged and started wedding preparations, we shared with them our experiences. Of course, I wish there were people who've gone through what we gone through and share with us... but... God knows better. :)

Ecclesiastes 3 : 14 "I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him."

No comments: