Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cammy!

We had Billy, Dolly... and now we have another addition to our family...

CAMMY :) - Canon D60


Joshua wanted to purchase Cammy some time ago but we wanted to buy it with the money he earned from free lance video jobs. We finally bought it on 5th November 2011, because he has 1 Deloitte video project and 2 wedding video project waiting. He has came to a point where he has to own his machine... so we brought Cammy home from Creative Photos Uptown. :) We were in deficit position then, waiting for his client to make payment to pay off half of Cammy. Praise God the fund came in on 16th November!! God is good! And now praying that the Deloitte job will be finalised by this year without hiccups to settle another half of Cammy. I hope we'll break even by then... but Joshua has more equipments in mind to purchase. We spent RM200 to buy a class10 32gb SD card last Saturday. He's planning to buy light, audio recorder and a tripod. That's about RM2000.... -_- The wedding projects Joshua will be doing it free of charge because he has no wedding video experience... I wonder when we can break even and start making some profits.....

Needless to say, other than income generating, we've given Cammy another important task at home i.e. to take nice pictures! :D

Me in living room.


Me with clean Billy. Cammy did such a good job! :D


7th November was a public holiday, we planned to go for picnic at 8am, bought roti canai near our house and then it rained.... :( our picnic plan got crushed and had to drive back home. But to make it special still, we took out our plastic table and chairs and had breakfast at the garage, with the morning rain as backdrop, and Billy just next to us, it's not bad at all!

This is the roti kosong I had. Yummm....


And here's a picture by Cammy on tripod? or was in on the table? I forgot. :P


After the rain, Joshua tried to be artistic...


12th November Saturday, our picnic plan finally came to reality! :) We got up at about 7.30am to make crepes, hoping to bring to the park but while cooking, the rain came again. -_- Annoying rainy season. So we again took out our "patio furnitures" and enjoyed breakfast at the garage. After breakfast the rain stopped! Joshua really wanted to bring Cammy and Dolly to the park for test shots so we went!

W brought the Underheadlights (Joshua's old band)'s banner to keep our cute purple blanket from the wet grass. Bought newspaper on our way so I can catch up on the news while Joshua spends time with Cammy and Dolly. ;) By the way, the black bag next to me, is a 2nd hand bag to store Cammy and other accessories, including mini tripod, lenses, flash and even dismantled Dolly!


This is Malaysia. We only see 2 people fishing here. There's another bigger lake on the other side but it's filled with morning joggers. :) I prefer this quiet corner.


After an hour or so, it started to drizzle... annoying isn't it? And that was also when Joshua realised his class 4 SD card cannot support video clips, so we had to go to Jaya One to buy SD card. We packed up the blanket and banner, put into our car... and before we left, we took some photos. :) I like this a lot! Although I looked a bit fat here.. but the whole feel of the photo is quite vintage, I like I like. :D


Here's the photographer/videographer and me! :D

Pardon his double chin, we're working on it. -____-

No comments: