And I think the reason why I like it, most probably is because my mum likes it too. :)
We're both polka dotties. :D

Polka dot with peter pan collar. I wish some day I can find a dress like this... :)

This is my favourite! I thought my polka dot dress from primark look a leeeeeeetle bit like this one? Haha..

Mum in UK !! I'm so amazed... she could wear such short skirt during the cold weather in UK. Hahaha.. I guess it must be summer time. :D

Mummy has long legs! :D

Here's the silly girl trying to immitate mummy. I've been wearing her high heels when I was a little girl, tying her scarf on my head, holding flowers and pose around in her office.... :D :D And I still do those things..... haha..
Anyway this polka dot dress is from Nichii.

And my polka dot dress from Primark. It's a little loose so I tried the ribbon in front, but it looked so weird in this picture, looks like I have a big tummy.. hahahahahahaha...
Fashion trend is like a circle.... whatever was popular during my mum's younger days is popular today, including polka dots. I see polka dot clothes in almost every boutique... black & white, white & black, blue & white, blue & beige... because they're getting so common and I already have a set of collection in my wardrobe... I choose not to participate in it. Haha! :P If I buy, I buy over Ebay so the style is different. ;) This blue one was my last acquisition over Ebay UK. :) I'm going to Bangkok February next year, if I come across one with peter pan collar in orange or grey colour, I might pay for it..... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment