Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Billy and Old Billy

Billy is a new member to our family, since 14th October 2011.



Yeahh... it's a Kia Forte EX model. :D


Joshua decided to get rid of his Proton Wira and trade in for this sedan. We got it officially on the 14th October at RM78,880.

The weekend before that, Joshua took some pictures of his Wira, and did some cleaning up. It's the first car he drove since he started work so it meant a lot to him. He said, while he was cleaning it, he silently said to the car "thanks for being there for me all these years".
Mr. Heart was saying "no problem!" :P






The morning before he trades the Wira with the new car, I made him pose with Wira! :D

I wanted him to kiss his car but the closest he could do was hug it. :)


In the afternoon, he drove Wira to the car dealer's office. The owner of 2nd hand car shop was already waiting there. Joshua got down from the car, the uncle said to him "ok that's it ah, I'm driving it away ah." He got into Wira and drove off. Joshua stared as Wira slowly went out of sight.. he started to miss Wira already... :( He said it was a funny feeling to see someone drove his car away.

He told me in remembrance of the Wira, he wants to name it "Billy". The car dealer's name is Bee Lee and she was helpful enough to help us fetch a good price for Wira's trade in, from RM7300 to RM8000. Okay.. so we call it Billy!

The next day, he changed his mind, he said lets call our Forte "Billy" instead! He was getting more and more excited about the New Billy and so Old Billy has been put aside. :P So we drove New Billy back to Muar!! Within 24 hours it has travelled outstation!! :D



When my mum saw the number plate of New Billy, she said it's a very good number! Why? She showed me this.

She said, you add the numbers up, you get 10. You add 1 and 0, you get 1. So you will always be number 1. I don't know where she get this theory from, but it's funny because she was so excited about showing me the calculation. :)

We're going to spend the next 7 years paying for New Billy, so Billy, lets have an awesome 7 years together, and more! :D

2 comments:

Mummy Oh said...

New Billy is nice!!! :D I wish I have a car too !! I lol when I read abt ur mom!!! She can really make ppl lol! :)

Joan said...

Haha.. I like New Billy too but not the price. It's going to make a hole in my pocket every month. :P Hehehe... yeah my mum do make people laugh! She's very cheeky!